TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the strategy at a vegas pool party? flirt, get number, then hit up later?

Its easier if you have VIP bottle service. My cousin gets those VIP cabanas with the couches in the pool and what not. Since he doesnt drink that much anyway he just goes around offering them shots, proceeds to small talk, takes pics with his/their crew, and tells them to "come back to the room because he forgot something and doesnt wanna go alone" :lol:. After that you just make the move and smash on the balcony :smokin

Last edited:
this a damn club ... I just feel the baggage though... :lol:

Man I was in a similar situation. Was in a 25+ club tonight. Ages were all over the spectrum. Seeing how I JUST turned 24 I was obviously the youngest in there.

I just couldnt get my mojo going in there though man.... I'm starting to realize that I do way better in more bar type arenas. Hit a bar Friday and the yambs (literally) were all over me. Saturday I'm getting brushed off like any old Joe Schmo. :lol:

Broke the 2 month drought, girl thought I was a pogo stick, i'm a little sore

had an NT thick chic from Brooklyn bj me off so often and for so long while she was in town, it was sore on like day 5 and I told her we had to give it a break :lol: Probably averaged like 3hrs of head per day while she was visiting.

Yambless at the moment

Word my roster close to gone since I deleted all those chicks who play games or flake when I be trying to chill. Got to start going out again to get it back cause those Okc app chicks be fronting the most to.

Whats the strategy at a vegas pool party? flirt, get number, then hit up later?

Its easier if you have VIP bottle service. My cousin gets those VIP cabanas with the couches in the pool and what not. Since he doesnt drink that much anyway he just goes around offering them shots, proceeds to small talk, takes pics with his/their crew, and tells them to "come back to the room because he forgot something and doesnt wanna go alone" :lol:. After that you just make the move and smash on the balcony :smokin

Last year my boy pulled the birthday girl by asking "do you want to get a present in my room?"

Last month after the pool went to Wynn Buffet with a few females I met. After dinner sent the 3 friends off in one cab and took the one back to my spot

I can't eem do round 2s :lol:, or rather - Don't have the desire to...But it also takes me forever to bust, can't eem do quickies.

Those in a relationship, how often ya'll smash? Or is this a relationship free yambs thread? :lol:
w/ the main yamb?

2 times a week MAX.. most of the time 1...

cant give these chicks the D whenever they want it... you gotta turn them down a few times, ya know?

Rounds 1 and 2 are always great. Anything after feels like you're watching the clock, no matter who it is :lol:

For some reason, yambs been maddd flaky lately.

Idk if they found out I'm a player or maybe its my new haircut.

I used to have steady yambs at my fingertips, now these chicks actin like they got the upper hand or got wifed up, which leads to them getting snipped.

For some reason, yambs been maddd flaky lately.

Idk if they found out I'm a player or maybe its my new haircut.

I used to have steady yambs at my fingertips, now these chicks actin like they got the upper hand or got wifed up, which leads to them getting snipped.

Probably just random variation..... and some will just have new dudes in the picture... Just take the L and move on

quick NT what do I do next.

Last thursday we agreed to go out on monday (tmrw). Will she forget since its been a few days? I asked her if she still wanted to go and she said yes and thought my idea was cute.

should I text her now and ask if she still wants to go, or find her at school tmrw and ask her if she still wants to go?

or shuld I instead be more assertive and not ask her if she wants to go but tell her to come?

Last edited:
Went out w girl from work. Was going to just walk her home but turned into drinks, wayward walking and a visit to shake shack and talking in the park. She seems more comfortable w me but how do I move it along faster or do I just be patient?
Not sure if anyone has told you,

But never dip your pen in company ink.

It never ends well.

Ever.

But never dip your pen in company ink.

It never ends well.

Ever.

I think in general it's wise not too, but then what if he works in separate departments or facilities and they rarely even see each other?

personally i wouldn't do it if i had to see the person daily or frequently, otherwise game on....:smokin

Those in a relationship, how often ya'll smash? Or is this a relationship free yambs thread? :lol:

Every single day. As much as I want. My girl has a higher sex drive than I do (and my sex drive isn't exactly low) so we get it in every day at least. And we both work 2 jobs and live together. It can work, just depends on the two people involved.

quick NT what do I do next.

Last thursday we agreed to go out on monday (tmrw). Will she forget since its been a few days? I asked her if she still wanted to go and she said yes and thought my idea was cute.

should I text her now and ask if she still wants to go, or find her at school tmrw and ask her if she still wants to go?

or shuld I instead be more assertive and not ask her if she wants to go but tell her to come?

So you agreed to go out monday (1) then asked her if she still wanted to go (2) and you want to RE-CONFIRM THE CONFIRMATION? (3)

SON SHE WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YOU. STOP BEING A PUNK AND TELL HER THE PLANS AND PICK HER UP/MEET HER WHEREVER YOU WANT TO MEET HER. THERES NO MORE ASKING OR TELLING. JUST HANG OUT. JESUS CHRIST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom