TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a traitor amongst us, brothers...a rat, a snake, a mole, a double agent, a captain, a certified a1 hater

I've had a young lady visiting me from abroad for the past month..

and its been brought to my attention that a certain NT'er, who even referred to himself as the "Ryan Gosling of NT", been reporting back to her things I've said on NT in regards to women and relationships...

this ***** got the threads tapped... he's wearing a wire...

NT detectives. Get on the case.

Wow, that's whack. There are so many beautiful women out here, and instead of cats bagging their own they throw salt, smh.

Last edited:
I kid y'all not, son really called himself that -- the Ryan Gosling of NT. She screen shot the conversation. He took parts of different posts I made and combined them as one to manipulate what I said. He was planting evidence at the scene. He sprinkled crack all over the place.

I don't say anything publicly that I don't want seen. So he lost before he even started. The girl in question WAS my gf prior to her coming but we broke up while she was here bcz I didn't feel like I was fully invested in the relationship. And even with us not being together, she's still one of my closest friends. Dude expected her to go rouge but instead she stayed with the hometeam and clowned him.

I'm going to post some of the convo, but wanted to see if son would turn himself in first.

ryan gosling of NT huh. *goes and check da thread on NT bout gosling* suspect number one af1 1982. why? he created da thread. NT investigator out

Last edited:
Why af1 1982?! Why?!

I feel like the Liam's character in Batman Begins after being betrayed by Bruce Wayne. We are here tryin to obliterate yambs to restore order and peace in society and you out here trying to save em?!

For shame sir.....FOR SHAME.

eFTJB.gif

he is innocent until proven guilty but unless he comes in here and clear da muddy waters he will remain da main suspect in this investigation. NT investigator out.also why would someone do that? let others get their yambs, and go search for your own.

so here's when the double-agent started going to work... son ain't even take the subtle route... no Inception, no Leo Decaprio... 

Oh my!! Thats some major fraud, B N ish. Whoever it is thats some major lame to da max. You should start a thread to clear any speculations, and to ether whoevet did this.

Now, before you read the next bit of dude's blatant disregard for all man code... all that the Thread About Yams stands for, you have to read what he's referencing, the things I said in the "Best part about being single" thread... which are as follows:
Originally posted by 011781

best part of being single is not being responsible for someone else's feelings... i don't need that guilt trip **** on my conscious

some ******* be too dependent on ****** and act like they life ain't got no meaning without you...

you was good before you met me right? great, so you'll eventually be good again as if we never met.

and ain't no point in being with a girl if u cant see yourself being with her forever.... y'all just wasting time, for one... and for two, you gonna **** around and be in too deep... people be settling because they been together so long they can't shake the ***** ... and if she get knocked up, now you really stuck in the mud...

i learned the hard way.... but at the end of the day my last ex gave me a beautiful daughter so i thank her for that.

Last edited:
I followed up that post with this:
i been married before and that **** was stupid...

i was in no way shape or form ready to be a husband....  i married my best friend and mother of my son. we didn't have a ceremony or anything, just went to the courthouse and got the paperwork...

i was not about that family time in the park, cooking family dinners, and all that other **** husbands do life.... i would go to work, come home, roll-up, and ******** online all night or play video games with my ******...

looking back, i had a keeper but i think people need to figure out who they are first before trying to make someone else happy.... people be having too many casual *** relationships just for the simple fact of keeping the vag on lock down... unless im ready put your name on the lease, u not my girlfriend.. and i dont see that **** happening no time soon.
...and here's HIS version of what I said.. peep how this sleeper cell takes TWO posts and combines them as one to tell a different story... he even changes pro-nouns

this kind of infiltration takes YEARS, if not decades of practice... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom