TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chick I'm in the "friend zone" with, "ex"- boyfriend is starting to ask about "us".. She just informed me today, pretty much he's saying the same shhht I use to say to my ex girlfriend who was studying out of state years ago. "Who is this guy, you're always talking about?" "I didn't know you guys cook together every..night" 

I guess if she's talking about me to her friends, who I don't even know I'm making some kind of an impact. Time to go for the kill.

We're going on a trip this weekend luckily the 3rd-wheel, another mutual friend whose always with us just dropped out. 

As far as the friend zone:

• There are psychological laws to attraction

• and we are attracted to those we spend time with.

Dudes, always drop that whole "if you're not ugly" thing in here. I've never gotten chicks based off looks, so that means I have to work harder in every other department. <<I have no game>> but I have a gift of being able to speak to people, and get them to open up. Comes in handy with women, in dating, and friendship.

What's helped me in the past is the waiting game, because to be honest you have to grow on people, give them a reason to like you if they didn't before. I'm a great guy, been told by older women "too nice", but I've acquired some douche-bag tendencies to counteract that I'm genuinely a nice dude.

Like someone mentioned one thing that gets you friendzoned is being gay/soft/overly sensitive. Be a man about your shht, or else you gonna fall into the shopping mall buddy category, and we all know who them types are.

Throughout my life, I've never really had female-friends that i wouldn't have stuck my penis in, most of them I did. I tell my lady friends now, "I'm not use to being just friends with women/girls" the concept of that makes no sense to me, especially if one or both of us are single. 
    mean.gif

That lays out the ground work to make your advances, cook dinner for her, take her to a nice restaurant as just friends lol, but also put in work on the side.

She'll be trying to figure out why you're "dating" other women. Drop other hints to her like "Oh I could see my self dating you" etc.. etc..

But as I said, the friendzone is really a new place to me, in the past I canceled ******* like Nino, if a chick ever gave me a whiff of the friendzone. In the past couple years I've found 3 or so chicks that were worth being in that awkward position for an extended period of time.

switched from iphone (temp phone) back to my android phone but iphone kept intercepting messages from ppl with iphones

i go into vzw and tell them the problem. the girl goes "imessage is probably still turned on bro" (not in those words)

she goes into settings and turns it off. then she goes "hold on let me text u to make sure it works" and i give her my cell so she can text me. then she says text me back to make sure it also works. i text back. 

now, this girl is fat so i will not be pursuing this but my friend that was with me thinks we're onto a nice new racket and he already knows of one vzw wireless store where there are hot btches who we will play dumb with and get them to text us to "make sure my phone works" only to then pounce on them like the perverts we are.

driving home today and saw this cute girl from my class driving next to me.
should have initiated a small fender bender?
or should i just rearend her?
seriously tho what do u do in that situation? just wave hello???

I've always wondered this.

How do you ask for her phone number while driving on the highway?

I'VE HAD THIS HAPPEN TWICE. ONCE I GOT THE NUMBER AND THE OTHER TIME I DID NOT.

THE TIME I GOT THE NUMBER I WAS DRIVING DOWN I-45N AND I SEE A CAR ZIPPING IN AND OUT OF TRAFFIC UNTIL IT PULLS UP BESIDE ME AND JUST SITS THERE MATCHING MY SPEED. FINALLY THIS WHITE GIRL WITH HER FRIEND RIDING SHOTGUN ROLLS DOWN THE WINDOW AND SHOUTS "NICE CAR!". MY CAR'S EXHAUST IS PRETTY LOUD AND I BARELY HEARD HER SAY THAT SO I SIGNAL HER TO PULL OVER. SHE HITS THE FIRST EXIT AND PULLS OVER AT A GAS STATION AND I CHOPPED IT UP FOR A FEW AND GOT THE NUMBER.

switched from iphone (temp phone) back to my android phone but iphone kept intercepting messages from ppl with iphones
i go into vzw and tell them the problem. the girl goes "imessage is probably still turned on bro" (not in those words)
she goes into settings and turns it off. then she goes "hold on let me text u to make sure it works" and i give her my cell so she can text me. then she says text me back to make sure it also works. i text back. 

now, this girl is fat so i will not be pursuing this but my friend that was with me thinks we're onto a nice new racket and he already knows of one vzw wireless store where there are hot btches who we will play dumb with and get them to text us to "make sure my phone works" only to then pounce on them like the perverts we are.

:lol: Yeah that imessage issue is no fun.

Repped.

I never step into these "yamb" type discussions on the internet, but I gotta pause and give this man props. Plenty of stand-up men with integrity winning out there.

Never to be confused with "nice guys" "simps" or "doormats" who stay losing at "yambs" and more.
no need to put yambs in quotes, homey ...

And why don't you come in more often? I think some people that are opposed to the word yambs avoid this thread like the plague..

the word yambs is like nails on a chalk board to me (same with intentionally misspelling words).. it's the reason I don't regularly read this thread despite the good advice here and there. I'm probably in the minority though, judging by the rampant usage of the word 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
rick , my main thing is..why are the white yambs easier to chop it up with then the colored yambs...hit me with some game on this.
my dude... I am not a Caucasian yamb conniosseur by any means...

But I did have a white chick come kick it and we talked for awhile...

IN GENERAL, they just seem to have a more outgoing carefree attitude. They're not worried about a come up as much as black girls.

Black girls, especially young pretty ones, don't have to learn how to talk to people b/c they stay in the black community, so the guys they deal with may be confined to the area of their neighborhood or city.

White chicks tend to travel more, deal with more people, plus there are TONS of white girls everywhere ... so its harder for them to stand out. They have to learn to talk to people...

Even of they're air heads... they're still more outgoing and gregarious in their personalities than black girls

REPPED.

I UNDERSTAND THIS POST.

I DATE ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY OUT OF MY RACE BUT SOMETIMES THERE IS THAT BLACK GIRL WHO'S BEAUTY IS UNDENIABLY AND I HAVE TO HOLLA.

I'm notorious for sending 2 texts in a row without a response. I don't have time to be waiting all day. You'll see them dots. :lol:

Also, Android and iPhone app stores have free text apps where they give you a number to text from. You can even call for free with some apps. I have no problem texting a female, who I think might have me low on her priority list, from an alternate number...and if I get the swift, "Hey. Who's this?"...

Deletion. That simple. I'm tired of playing the guessing game with these females.

you trippin if you think chivks with kids dot have good yambs...
You mus have went up against some lqckluster yambs....
Cuz chicks with kids will go that extra step...
Had one that used to squirt... one with the illest ride game...
he aint lyin (coming to america, arsenio)
them vaginal walls is thinner.
dude must off had a little wang

Last edited:
I'm notorious for sending 2 texts in a row without a response. I don't have time to be waiting all day. You'll see them dots. :lol:

Also, Android and iPhone app stores have free text apps where they give you a number to text from. You can even call for free with some apps. I have no problem texting a female, who I think might have me low on her priority list, from an alternate number...and if I get the swift, "Hey. Who's this?"...

Deletion. That simple. I'm tired of playing the guessing game with these females.

BRILLIANT.

GONNA ADD THIS. WHAT APP DO YOU USE?

woah...i'm not following. if they answer the phone in a manner that suggests they don't recognize the number you delete them???

DRAMA ALERT :

I smashed some chick I knew from around the way last weekend and she felt really guilty so she told her man about our encounter...:smh:

This lightweight dude had the nerve to try me on Twitter and delete the tweet like I didn't see it.

Whats wrong with that fool?
waiting.gif

DRAMA ALERT :

I smashed some chick I knew from around the way last weekend and she felt really guilty so she told her man about our encounter...:smh:

This lightweight dude had the nerve to try me on Twitter and delete the tweet like I didn't see it.

waiting.gif

Dead this broad

woah...i'm not following. if they answer the phone in a manner that suggests they don't recognize the number you delete them???

Same. If it's a new number she doesn't recognize, how is she supposed to respond?

Same. If it's a new number she doesn't recognize, how is she supposed to respond?
he's saying if he texts them from his number during a conversation and they don't reply...he then texts them from the unknown number and if they reply asking ho it is that means they saw his original message and just didn't bother to reply, so he deletes them...which is wack and childish to me, but to each his own.

That's a great idea.

DRAMA ALERT :
waiting.gif

Lot of weak *** ****** out here.

Last edited:

Basically...
Too much work personally, female don't hit me back, joint will remain there until she knows what she wants. More than likely, ill copy and paste that message to two other females as well.

I swear the answer to every problem presented in this thread is to acquire more yambs. The game is messed up because we, as men become too focused on one female; which is cool if she has "one female" potential, but if not, we have to have an alternative. This is of course following the notion that a majority of men in here want to smash females, as opposed to something a bit more serious. I'm a proponent for a positive, healthy relationship, but you have to know when it is appropriate to commit to that, which also means that you have to know yourself.

Keeping options help create leverage with the BS games that women play. When she believe that she is a part of your reality, and not the center, she will hold you in a higher regard. The key is, she has to have reason to want to get to your core. All women want to be the center of a guy's life, but they want to know it took trial and tribulation to get there, I.e. the reformed player, the business exec, the athlete, etc. The aforementioned guy's center is undoubtedly not focused on one particular female, regardless of what comes out of their mouth. It may not even be a female at all, but the fact of the matter is, one female isnt at the core.

I have ladies that drive me up the wall, but I will always maintain a sense of p.o.f.

Last edited:
WOW THIS IS GOLD

he's saying if he texts them from his number during a conversation and they don't reply...he then texts them from the unknown number and if they reply asking ho it is that means they saw his original message and just didn't bother to reply, so he deletes them...which is wack and childish to me, but to each his own.

Understood. Appreciate the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom