TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp fellas got a new recuit coming through tonight. she's a 3 star recuit but those are the gritty players you love on your team, rather play with them then against them. Driving on the floor, taking charges in the chest, and whatever it takes to make the team better. Hookah, red strips, and wine on deck. Smash story later.

Last edited:
This pretty little yamb ive been talking to just hit me with "I want a 3sum from you and your bestfriend"(guy). Not sure if im down or not....

Whats yall take on 3sums with another dude? Im leaning towards yes because shes a bad little latina with a booty and pierced nips lol.

This pretty little yamb ive been talking to just hit me with "I want a 3sum from you and your bestfriend"(guy). Not sure if im down or not....

Whats yall take on 3sums with another dude? Im leaning towards yes because shes a bad little latina with a booty and pierced nips lol.

Welp hit it solo first than see if your boy is down after y'all do it put her on time out or stand by .broads like that usually are trouble , how old is she ?

sick.gif

but if your close with your boy like that why not?...only if you've already ran through that first of course.

Welp hit it solo first than see if your boy is down after y'all do it put her on time out or stand by .broads like that usually are trouble , how old is she ?

Thats the thing, she wont let us hit it unless its at the same time :lol: She is 21. My boy is 100% down. We were thinking like just get faded and kill it then just add her to the team if shes any good.

thanks guys & gal.

is it completely untouched. or touch up every two weeks type thing
like a 2 weeks type of thing.. :\

Don't , bust out the clippers and do it your self.
Lol

true story..

dude I used to **** with went down on my CRAZY one night.... I mean we chilling on the couch watching a movie and before I know it dude was face diving in my crotch. After about 15 mins, dude comes up. He looks at me grinning and was like if I wanted the head to get better I needed to get rid of my "soul patch/landing strip". Needless to say, by the next morning I was bald :lol: :lol:

So! If you want her to shave, put it in a way that some aspect of ya'lls sex will get better with the hair gone.
:pimp:

It's as simple as telling her you prefer it shaved. No need to beat around the bush :nerd: on that subject.
true.

Last edited:
Thats the thing, she wont let us hit it unless its at the same time :lol: She is 21. My boy is 100% down. We were thinking like just get faded and kill it then just add her to the team if shes any good.

I don't like that one bit , something's fishy with that .

I've done that before :lol:

Women in their 40s didn't look this good.... say 20, 30 years ago

Quality of life has definitely improved. Living healthy, makeup technology is better

This is true. Been talking to this chick contemplating the smash, she's 34-36 around that age, she's BAD. I knew she had some kids so I was like yeah, def a milf. found out today she's a grandma lmao GILF. I'm 29, so she's not much older than me, but we're worlds apart. She's smoking tho for her age, she looks better than most 25-28 year olds. And older women can put in work. They're more mature, less complicated, better in bed and they know what it is and don't play games or catch crazy feelings.

You want a legit booty call, find a bad older chick.

I would post photos but I don't wanna put her on blast. But if you guys could see this chick you would agree.

Had a best friend who wanted to have a threesome with me and his chick. Talking about "right before you cum, give me a high five so we can both cum at the same time"

WOE0TTr.gif

Homeboy prolly was gonna look you dead in the face without blinking while hitting it the entire time.

:rofl:

Being that he was one of my roommates for a year and got to know him even better than the year before, there's no doubt in my mind that that would've happened :lol: :x

Nothing wrong with running the train my dude. just strap up, Keep to your designated corners and don't make eye contact. One cops head, other hits from the back. Getting twisted would def help or at least cut some of the inhibitions.

I mean if your comfortable with your sexuality then it's not a huge thing. It happens more than you would think.

Idk about any of this "high-five" nonsense... Seems a little funny. Like what is he *****? Females say that **** "l wanna cum at the same time" all the time.

Has anyone been asked to bang a dudes wife while they watch ? This has happen to me twice. Also any body attend any of those swinger parties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom