Taylor Swift take this L vol Kim K exposes you

Y'all still think Kanye made her famous :lol: :smh:
He didn't make her famous, but you interrupt anybodies award speech and they are going to get tons more shine and sympathizers etc. he helped boost her already rising star

Just like him calling her a ***** has helped her out. Allowing her to play the victim and gain support.

Last edited:
I never heard of her before the whole Kanye speech thing so yea.... in a way he introduced her to a audience that would never know hear her music.

I'm a Kanye fan and I never liked the line from the start, but for Taylor to have her team say a convo never went down, and then give that grammy speech is just disgusting.

I'm a Kanye fan and I never liked the line from the start, but for Taylor to have her team say a convo never went down, and then give that grammy speech is just disgusting.

That's why I have no problems and actually applaud Kim for clapping back and calling her out on her own bs :lol:

Last edited:
Dudes are really mad that Kanye recorded this? If He didn't there would be no proof and she would have gotten away with doing him dirty.

I mean damn Kanye had no reason to lie about the phone call. Taylor Swift must've thought she could out Kanye one more time. He was ready lol

Kim is just defending her man like any real woman should. She didnt put Taylor on blast, she was just providing us with the truth.

Taylor Swift is a damn industry - not a person or a persona. Likewise the same for Kim & Kanye. This is a carefully planned move by all parties involved to generate hype for an upcoming business venture.

But what if this is a hit to Taylor with her planned PR team thinking they are doing it

Taylor Swift is a damn industry - not a person or a persona. Likewise the same for Kim & Kanye. This is a carefully planned move by all parties involved to generate hype for an upcoming business venture.

Bingo...

Just like folks who couldn't see the transparency of "Lemonade" from Beyonce....AND Jay-Z.

Why couldnt Kanye just release the tape himself?

We all know they been sitting on this and waiting for a certain time to release it just to coincide with her lame show. This manufactured BS is tiring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom