Taylor Swift's New Look Vol. YOU BELONG WITH ME!!!!!!!!! (UPDATE: ITS A WIG)

Another Taylor Swift thread which means:

1. Nt'ers acting harder than they actually are and trying to convince themselves she is not beautiful.
2. Saying she's not talented when they haven't heard her sing nor will they give her a chance (to them little wayne rapping about butt cracks istalent).

PS_ Happy 20th, Taylor
pimp.gif

I actually think she is a cute/pretty girl. But, as someone mentioned, it looks like a badly placed wig. I think it also makes her look more harsh. She kind oflooks like Chris Crocker in drag or something.
chris-crocker-the-boy-or-girl-question.jpg

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by NLoc

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

Originally Posted by bjm5295

The way the word 'average' gets thrown around on NT is amazing. All of you must be regulars at the Playboy mansion or something.

Is she the hottest chick in the world? No... but shes definitely above average.
real talk
that basically sums it all up

on the other hand i think she looks realll good
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fam Taylor Swift is a defention of average..shows me that ya'll just dont get out much

Judging by your name, you probably get out too much.

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by NLoc

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

Originally Posted by bjm5295

The way the word 'average' gets thrown around on NT is amazing. All of you must be regulars at the Playboy mansion or something.

Is she the hottest chick in the world? No... but shes definitely above average.
real talk
that basically sums it all up

on the other hand i think she looks realll good
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fam Taylor Swift is a defention of average..shows me that ya'll just dont get out much

Judging by your name, you probably get out too much.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't say shes's "average" per se, but anyone who goes to a big college, or lives in a metropolitan city, probably sees chicks as goodor better looking than her on a regular basis. She's pretty, but not jaw dropping.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I wouldn't say shes's "average" per se, but anyone who goes to a big college, or lives in a metropolitan city, probably sees chicks as good or better looking than her on a regular basis. She's pretty, but not jaw dropping.

exactly. above average/pretty/cute =/= rare, dime

Back
Top Bottom