TB VS WHT CEMENTS

retro-air-jordan-III-card-front.jpg

I grew up with this poster on my wall. White/Cement.

Originally Posted by brooklyn2philly

I THINK ALOT OF PEOPLE WENT AFTER THESE CEMENT 3'S THAT RELEASED TODAY MORE SO BECAUSE OF THE BOX RATHER THAN THE SHOES ITSELF. THE TRUE BLUE 3'S IN MY OPINION R FAR BETTER LOOKING THAN THE CEMENTS. MORE DETAILED AND ACTUALLY MORE SAUGHT AFTER. IF YOU HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO PURCHASE JUST 1 PAIR WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE??

air-jordan-3-retro-white-cement.jpg

air-jordan-retro-iii-3-true-blue-august-2009-2.jpg

nice I like both true blues and cements but I like the Cements better! I could care less about the box
laugh.gif

I went after these today because they're my grails regular jordan box or cement box I was going to cop the Cements either way.
If I had enough money to purchase just one pair i'd take Cements over TB's but i'm still getting multiple pairs of the TB's when they drop in June

I THINK ALOT OF PEOPLE WENT AFTER THESE CEMENT 3'S THAT RELEASED TODAY MORE SO BECAUSE OF THE BOX RATHER THAN THE SHOES ITSELF. THE TRUE BLUE 3'S IN MY OPINION R FAR BETTER LOOKING THAN THE CEMENTS. MORE DETAILED AND ACTUALLY MORE SAUGHT AFTER. IF YOU HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO PURCHASE JUST 1 PAIR WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE??

nice I like both true blues and cements but I like the Cements better! I could care less about the box
laugh.gif

I went after these today because they're my grails regular jordan box or cement box I was going to cop the Cements either way.
If I had enough money to purchase just one pair i'd take Cements over TB's but i'm still getting multiple pairs of the TB's when they drop in June

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

^^^ Me too, I spent a lot of time looking at that poster.Ill take white/cement over TB's.

^^^ Me too, I spent a lot of time looking at that poster.Ill take white/cement over TB's.

Back
Top Bottom