Teacher adding you on facebook?

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

a 25 year old with 2 kids teaching 7th graders?

roll.gif

i dont see what's so funny about that?

People straight jumping to conclusions. Report the teacher because he sent a friend request on FB? Smh

Until there's an actual accept, and we can peep his friend list, it might be a seperate account just for teacher/student interaction. Who knows. OP needsto give us an update

I'D NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER add any of my students on facebook; HIGHLY inappropriate (to me at least) That was the main reason why I deaded mymyspace...luckily a lot of my students aren't old enough to really know about facebook enough to wanna be on it.

I've added some of my old high school teachers on FB, but that's it.

it depends. on how you sister looks

but, teacher could just be the down to earth type of guy. who see's potential (no pedo) in your sister, and feels like by doing so, he will get bettercommunication and participation. (which, will also help her feel better in school)

Why does any 7th grader have a social networking page? The Internet is going to be the downfall of that generation.

I've added TAs after the semester was over. Never add a prof./TA during the semester you have them.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

if he says something inappropriate then take action. otherwise relax.
indifferent.gif
at people saying to tell the school, that's OD big time. If he attempts to meet up with her in any way, that's when you alert the school.
It was inappropriate the second he added her on Facebook....if it was your sister, you'd be pissed. Also, if this was even brought up to theadministration, how do you think they would react? Do you think they would have the same mentality as you "oh, if he attempts to meet up with her, thenit would be a problem...." I would almost guarantee that if ANY higher-up in the school that he works in caught wind of this, there would probably beseriously reprimanded. Dude crossed the line. Again, there are numerous other ways to communicate w. your students without having to go the FB route....dudeis a moron for doing this...no matter what his intentions are.

^ No he isnt. He might just be THAT cool and down to earth. Ppl are really up tight and always on the defense these days. CALM THE F$*k down

Originally Posted by dbbabd

^ No he isnt. He might just be THAT cool and down to earth. Ppl are really up tight and always on the defense these days. CALM THE F$*k down
Doesn't matter how "cool" or "down to earth" he may be...he crossed a line....he should know better.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Why does your 7th grade sister have a FB ?
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's what I would like to know.[/color]

she too damn young to have a FB anyway
smh.gif
.....god damn the youth try to grow up to fast....
having a facebook shows that you're grown now?

hmmmmm
NO!

but if it was the other way around...
a male student, w/ a female teacher adding you...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

espec. my english and foods teacher.... dang!

half of you dudes are over reacting. is your sister the only person he added? has he added other students? what if he prefers this over e-mail?

yall are stupid what if he added the whole class?

nobody has any more details and are just jumping to stupid conclusions.

if she is the only one added, he tries to be with her after school or anything like that for any reason, or something a long those effects than its a problemto be dealt with.

Back
Top Bottom