Team 916

Im down with a summit ^^
I just moved to hayward today for college, used to live on the corner of bruceville and calvine, in those bummy apartments across from CRC. MTHS c/o 2010.

Im down with a summit ^^
I just moved to hayward today for college, used to live on the corner of bruceville and calvine, in those bummy apartments across from CRC. MTHS c/o 2010.

Im down with a summit ^^

Im down with a summit ^^

laugh.gif
Im lame Im barely even in the 916
30t6p3b.gif
I did live in the Pocket area for a few years when I younger before I moved to where I am now.

I'd be down for a summit now that I am 21
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Im lame Im barely even in the 916
30t6p3b.gif
I did live in the Pocket area for a few years when I younger before I moved to where I am now.

I'd be down for a summit now that I am 21
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

^
why didnt you just go to VHS?
isnt that right around the corner?

Valley high school hasnt won a varsity baseball game in like 20 years, eff that. baseball's partly why im in college

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

^
why didnt you just go to VHS?
isnt that right around the corner?

Valley high school hasnt won a varsity baseball game in like 20 years, eff that. baseball's partly why im in college

Originally Posted by stickyfingaz20

LOL. Add Football to that list as-well.

Originally Posted by stickyfingaz20

LOL. Add Football to that list as-well.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^
30t6p3b.gif
for real????

yep, we would have a list of like 15-20 heads saying they are going to come and only the same 7 or 8 heads would show.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^
30t6p3b.gif
for real????

yep, we would have a list of like 15-20 heads saying they are going to come and only the same 7 or 8 heads would show.

Back
Top Bottom