TEAM-AF-ONE T-shirt designs. Come in and Vote!!!!!

What's up team. As I've said before, I really want to get some t-shirts done. Here are the 6designs I've done so far. Please come in and vote if you are interested in getting a team t-shirt done. Do not fill the thread up with pointless posts.Post your vote. If I get crisone's artwork I can also add it to the winning design. Once there is a winning design I can make up some colorways and theteam can vote on whichever colorway they want. I will only go through the process of getting these produced if enough people are interested. Otherwise it willnot be worth it.

Here are two more options I just cooked up. I wanted to add a box tag at the bottom, but for some reasonpathfinder isn't working for me in illustrator right now so I couldn't do it.

#8 (for the real OG heads)

did this really need an extra thread?

nerd.gif

Yes. I honestly don't like making unneccessary threads (this is probably my 2nd or 3rd in all of my years on NT), but it would have been too confusing tocount votes in the original thread. Also, clearly people aren't reading directions since only two have responed with votes and the rest have made othercomments.

#7 with TEAM on top of the Air Force

I would choose 4 5 or 6 but would the picture quality of the sole come out good?

Kartoon, it depends on the printer. Assuming these actually get done I would get a sample done first to see the quality. I don't think it's anything toworry about however.

personally the whole skeleton thing has been played out.

but very nice designs.

keep it up.

i suggest you try something along the lines of the soles being the lungs, just not with the rib cage.

i have some ideas in mind i might whip up on photoshop for you, and the rest of the team.

If I get crisone's artwork I can also add it to the winning design.
.........Word, just let me know when youhave a winning design.

.........I like Design #4, balance of design is well done, also, with the Font-Style, it would cover the majority of the Sole of the shoe, so the way it'sset in this design, it's comf to the eye.

Peace.

Cris.

i'd say # 4 as well but i would prolly reduce the sole maybe 30-40% or increase the type.

suggestion:

if you could do a few changes, prolly take the "team-af-one" and reduce the size and put it on the right or left sleeve
and the sole prolly lower it close to the upper center and rotate it 45-60% cw and do a threshold maybe ?

Back
Top Bottom