TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

I believe the af1's random79 is wearing are samples made for Sacramento that were never released, I could be mistaken though.

Not part of the Team but read often.
I thought yall might appreciate these. I recently found these again. I forgot i had them.

Navy Canvas
If i remember these released in 01. I believe i got these at FL.
Any more info would be appreciated.
I might have to let these go.
eyes.gif

^Finally saw them in person yesterday at Alife. They look pretty good to me. Unfortunately, Alife was sold out. If I can grab a pair I probably will.

Originally Posted by Alieg6

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

dam dam dam and i bet u got both Ali... if u know where to get them teal joints in a 10.5 11 lwt mw know!!!!

no offense to Alieg6, but loony don't even bother
frown.gif
What are you trying to get at?
eyes.gif
ali if u can point me in a direction i think if i can obtain these im officially done buyin sneakers!! pick up the black crocodile supreme 07release... imma add a pick since i dont have a cam yet from another site though...
af107_sup_qk_blk_sail.jpg

10.5-11 i just copped the blk crocs i already from ebay but havent posted the pics due to lack of a digi came..... im in the hunt for the suede brons.. alsowhere can i send my resume to join team af-one.. i have departed wit alot of them passed them down...

A lot of boring "Lebron/Laser/Kobe/Hype/NewSchool/Whatever" joints on the last pages tho (to each his own i guess)
Took the words right outta my mouth...No disrespect to the hyperstrike/PE heads, but in my opinion, take away the random logo on the lower backsection and all these hyperstrikes and PEs look like any other garbage releases.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

A lot of boring "Lebron/Laser/Kobe/Hype/NewSchool/Whatever" joints on the last pages tho (to each his own i guess)
Took the words right outta my mouth...No disrespect to the hyperstrike/PE heads, but in my opinion, take away the random logo on the lower back section and all these hyperstrikes and PEs look like any other garbage releases.

Pretty much. There are definitely some ill PE/hyperstrikes out there(Terror Squads come to mind), but for the most part they don't do much for me. A lot of them just seem forced, no pun intended.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Random 79 - what are those AF1 joints called?
They are samples of the SAC AF1s(smart academic club?) that are part of the Black 5 releases. I'm pretty sure prymone is right '06, Idon't remember.

Hey guys just wanted to contribute something about a dude everyone on Af1 fam knows..I BRING THE HEAT
everyone always talks crap about him and stuff saying his stuff isnt as pictured and all that stuff but as a buyer from him and chatting to him hes a cooldude. The euro campers i got from him came exactly as pictured. It isnt fair all the sh** you guys talk about him without knowing him personally or buying fromhim. Give the dude a break!!!

and great stuff everyone...those nyc's are sick alieg6

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

Hey guys just wanted to contribute something about a dude everyone on Af1 fam knows..I BRING THE HEAT
everyone always talks crap about him and stuff saying his stuff isnt as pictured and all that stuff but as a buyer from him and chatting to him hes a cool dude. The euro campers i got from him came exactly as pictured. It isnt fair all the sh** you guys talk about him without knowing him personally or buying from him. Give the dude a break!!!

Everyone that spoke about him were talking from personal experience as you are talking from personal experience as well. You might have had a goodexperience but don't be all to surprise if that changes.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

everyone always talks crap about him and stuff saying his stuff isnt as pictured and all that stuff but as a buyer from him and chatting to him hes a cool dude. The euro campers i got from him came exactly as pictured. It isnt fair all the sh** you guys talk about him without knowing him personally or buying from him. Give the dude a break!!!

What makes you think we don't know him personally? Dude is a bum.

I posted these pics in the ID thread, but figured since it was an AF1 thread, I'd contribute.
Some new arrivals.
Thanks for looking.
295381064.jpg

295381061.jpg

cubanbeee - did you do those at the store? cause there are colors and colorblocking options that aren't in the NikeID site
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom