TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Also did anyone else notice these today? A very rare find.

rlypow.jpg

adobo and paul - dope forces
pimp.gif

mrezykicks - nice kampoutkid specials
pimp.gif

team AF1 fam - some guy is offering me $200 for these, should I do it? (apart from the highs, these are the only 07's I wanna keep...
frown.gif
)

Originally Posted by adob0

sup yall.
wha' it loo' like...

so after seein' mr morales post a pic of these a long long time ago, i decided the only priority in my plain and simple life was to obtain these forces. sleep, food, shelter, human interaction, communication with the outside world were all secondary to this incredibly arduous mission....

nah, jus playin, i'm trippin'
laugh.gif
but for real, i've been looking for these for a minute.

i LOVE me some all white midsoles...and gum soles too...

VERY Nice. I need to add those to my hunting list. 10.5-11. that stitched swoosh
pimp.gif

I LOVE AF1,

It depends on how badly you need the money and how much you like the kicks. If you love them and don't need the money that badly then keep them. Otherwise,$200 doesn't sound like a bad price to me.

JVhoop...glad my zen mids are going to a good home. I'll be shipping 'em tomorrow.

Nice jewels prym...

....I LOVE the midsole on wheats. I definatly wouldn't mind having those.

Oh and thanks for letting me into the team.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Also did anyone else notice these today? A very rare find.

rlypow.jpg

I don't know what it is, but the boxtag looks fake to me.

And why did the seller say the stylecode is 624040-114?? Wheats are 624040-771.
Question 1
How do you do, let me see the auction. As noted in a shoebox Could you tell me the part number?

Answer 1

Thank you for your question. As noted in 624,040 and 114.

I might be wrong, but when is saw this pic....toebox looks fake to me too.

barbahaha3000img600x450zs3.jpg

Can someone help? Any suggestions?

Dayum. Nice work Holmes. I'm sure you saved somebody from buying some fakes, but at the same time made somebody sad. Lol

^ Nice catch on the fake "Wheats". I Hate scamming, fake *!*%#%+%.

Speaking of scamming *!*%#%+%, anyone bidding on Quinn Harrrington's QH_INC (My Old Kobe Cement's he scammed out of me) Kobe Cement Sz.12 AF1's becarefull dude is a snake. That is all.

Its simple they don't come with the original box 624040 114 = white ice lows it even tells you this in the description. So the shoes are authentic theyjust come with a different box and speaking of boxes you circled a pretty much run of the mill 01 toe box good job. If you want to be 100% sure though justrequest pictures of the tag inside the shoe.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeef, gotta say they felt soooooo great wearing them. im wearing them tomorrow lol

lol yall beat me to the sz13 wheat lows....the toebox is definitely suspect...and something's off about the entire shoe...it's like they are based onthe newer af1 crap we see...not the older af1 shape that know of...

how about a pic of the tag in the shoe? hopefully that will clear things up
nerd.gif

CVF1 congrats on joining the team
pimp.gif

....Alright then. So there most likely real? I don't think the shoe really looks suspicious, and it doesn't not look near as boxxy as they do now....

Nike is trying way too hard with the AF1/Air Max fusion.

Why is it so hard for them to realize that there are many of us that would just like a simple, clean colorway? Less is more.

Look at what won the NY vote. A purple sneaker with a white swoosh. Not very complicated (though undoubtedly this thread has built the hype around PurpleHigh's as well).

Look at the favorites in here. Lemon Twist. Linen. Atmos. Wheat. None of these sneakers are really that complicated.

Spiridons are not bad. But the Safari's are horrific to me. That much Safari print on a sneaker is not a good look (I was never a fan of the Air Safari. AWindrunner I believe?). It really only worked on the AM1. But the only black on that sneaker was the laces.

It's the black on the sneaker itself that makes the Safari print standout. Looks obnoxious to me.

Wonder if people would be gassed over them if the word "Safari" wasn't attached.

MyOnes - DOPE.. glad to see you finally busted them out haha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. hopefully I can get a pair of the retros atleast
frown.gif

The shape of those AF1s probably looks for because its such a big size and its tied up so tight, so it makes it look extra long and narrow. But yes.. keepthinking they are fake and stay away from them
smile.gif
laugh.gif

^ I actually like the Safaris; I think they did a good job at recreating an arguably classic colorway. I don't think I'll be buying a pair, butthey're still a lot better than a lot of the other stuff that's been released in the past couple years (Lucha Libres? Boxing AF1? Scarfaces? gotta bekidding me) I too am a fan of much simpler colorways and would much rather see colored leather w/contrasting swoosh (purple/white highs, blk/white patents,orange/white lows, etc) but given the current state of the AF1 as far as shape and materials, even if they did go back to the "good old days" as faras colorways, it wouldn't be the same since Nike always manages to screw SOMETHING up.

I feel like I'm becoming an elitist AF1 snob because, having seen/owned some older AF1's and comparing them to what's been released the past coupleyears, I feel like if it ain't '02 or earlier, I won't even consider them. And I'm not saying that to offend anyone that buys the newer stuff,I'd much rather pay retail than the reseller markup- it's just that seeing how much nicer the older stuff is has turned me off to new releases, if thatmakes any sense.

Back
Top Bottom