TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Wow I've truly had my feeling hurt with all these canvas highs.

Amazing pick ups Colt Brennan if those michigan highs are size 10 - 10.5 I'll cry lol, I didn't even see those auctions I need to stop being lazy andsearch for shoes.

Kev you are making me feel even worse with the green highs why on earth did I pass on those they are super nice.

I'm sorry to hear the deal didn't work out with the canyon golds Patrick I'll see if I can find you something else.

I wore Ueno's today but they suck compared to all of these canvas highs haha.

rvzvhh.jpg

i was joking about the st. patty's day with this being easter and all. i figured something was up with the line outside my apartment - either it wasmidnight mass or the new jesus x supreme holy trinity collab was releasing

16lk5md.jpg

i don't care what people think about the uenos - i think those are super nice with jeans andi wish i didn't sell my pair. hopefully when they re-release......

Colt .. killing me over here, I'm just going to assume they arent my size..that will make me feel better
smile.gif
and Kev, dope canvas' yourself there
pimp.gif

Colt - Those are both gorgeous. Amazing pick-ups.
pimp.gif

Kev - Beautiful, just beautiful.
embarassed.gif

Paul - How have you been man? You're not the only one who's feelings are getting hurt.
tired.gif

Jdoc - I'm assuming they're not my size either.
laugh.gif

I was fine until I looked in here Tyler haha, but today was good thanks since I purchased a second pair of 98 black suedes for my gf thanks to Zhi so that wasnice. Still no shoes for me though
frown.gif
lol.

Do you have anything else on the way? lately you have been buying shoes left, right and centre lol.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

I was fine until I looked in here Tyler haha, but today was good thanks since I purchased a second pair of 98 black suedes for my gf thanks to Zhi so that was nice. Still no shoes for me though
frown.gif
lol.

Do you have anything else on the way? lately you have been buying shoes left, right and centre lol.

I feel you on that one. At least you have one of two canvas highs that were just posted.
frown.gif

I do have one pair of AF1's coming in, and hopefully they'll be here by the endof next week.
happy.gif

Even more AF1's Tyler crikey, even though I say this every week now I should be getting my shoes this week haha.

"colt brennan" (lol) wears size 10 - 10.5
Your having a jimmy riddler lol that will teach me to be lazy and not to look for shoes which site did you find them on if you don't mind measking?

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That may have just ruined my day. Where is everyone getting all of these canvas highs from? I've been on yahoo.jp at least everyother day for the past couple weeks besides searching the usual sites along with k-skit and others. Whenever I actually find a pair they are completely beat.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

*Still pretending they aren't my size*
Paul - Yessir, another pair.

Kevin - How about finding me something for once you bum!

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

I've been on yahoo.jp at least every other day for the past couple weeks besides searching the usual sites along with k-skit and others. Whenever I actually find a pair they are completely beat.

OMG! My exact same situation!

Kev, you know... My name is Kevin also, I think that's pretty cool and you know... I wouldn't mind have'n that site name you sent to Paul andTyler...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CVF1

I've been on yahoo.jp at least every other day for the past couple weeks besides searching the usual sites along with k-skit and others. Whenever I actually find a pair they are completely beat.

Kev, you know... My name is Kevin also, I think that's pretty cool and you know... I wouldn't mind have'n that site name you sent to Paul and Tyler...
wink.gif

Kevin, you know . . . he didn't send us the name of the site that he got them from,and you know . . . it's pretty funny story how "colt" got one pair of those shoes. lol, I'm just messing with you man.
tongue.gif
On a serious note, Kevin didn't give us any sites All he gave me wasblue balls(no'mo).

thx for the coments... hope I can't get more grails to please the masses. thx again kev. btw I am sz 10.5 - 11, remember my feet grew...

yes. i didn't pm anyone any sites lol. ask around and you will find that i am a super lazy shoe searcher nowadays. back 1-2 years ago i would scour allthe jp and euro sites along with the different ebays *hint* (and paul also mentioned an excellent technique that i have used to find some rare runners).recently i'm pretty content with what i have and i rely on the team to send me links. i have a few sellers on ebay bookmarked (*cough* zhieep *cough*) anda few jp links bookmarked. although i would love to have another 100 pairs of rare vintage gems, it starts to become a problem when my studio condo runs out ofroom. if i were intelligent, i would do like paul and cap my collection at a reasonable number and keep the ebb and flow below the limit - makes absoluteperfect sense. good luck on your hunt and if your between size 10 and 12, you will need more than luck lol.

lol. homie i did forget your feet grew - must have been from the june jones weight training program
laugh.gif

lol Kev I was relieved by that email, I haven't really been that lazy when it comes searching for shoes, I'll admit I search like a mad man when ever Iget the chance haha.

kevin2nd,

Do you know how much I should expect to pay for a pair of Entourage's? I recently found a pair in my size, but I'm afraid to even inquire about the price since I'm 99.99% sure they will be out of my budget.

Don't mean to answer for kevin but they should run you between 1500-2000 depends on the seller. There was a sz 11 on fcla for 1500 and didn't evenlast a day but I sold my sz 11 for 1800 so I think its a fair market price, anything below is good deal.
SMH at kev I know those orange canvas are 10.5 or11 and you didn't tell me
frown.gif

xilegacy,

Thanks. I had a feeling they went for around that price. I guess it's nice to know there are at least pairs out there in my size, just only $1000-1500above my spending limit. lol

Kev, you know... My name is Kevin also, I think that's pretty cool and you know... I wouldn't mind have'n that site name you sent to Paul and Tyler...
wink.gif

Kev....and kev you know...My name is Kevin also.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

wink.gif

Kev....and kev you know...My name is Kevin also.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's 3 Kevin's already, anyone else wanna join theclub?

if you guys knew me in real life you would be ashamed to share the same first name
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
kazi blowin up my homie's name

Back
Top Bottom