TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

If you want my opinion, I'd say buy neither. Save up the $ and go AF1 searching on eBay. If you have a keen eye, you can find some good stuff for salethere.

nice forces y'all
smokin.gif

^^^thanks ebay neva has anything good in my size in my price range
i was goin to get some wilkes about two weeks ago but someone stole them from my nike outlet
but if i wait a few monthes for nike to do employee appreciation i can get them cheaper

Beautiful Hong Kongs. Just wore mine yesterday, and it reminded me that I REALLY want a backup pair.

I feel you on that Trife, but the quality is so good I dont think we'll be needing an extra pair soon...

I got mine via ebay for mad cheap a few back but never got an og box..whats the official colors on the box?
I threw in purple laces once and they look like eggplants, now I rotate green and whites on em

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Thanks very much lol

This is the other pair they are my favorite mids and are very very rare, much harder to find than the black 3M mids, I'm not going to lie if the guy I purchased them from doesn't have a size 10 I think I'm going to cry it took me years to find these. How I ended up with a 9.5 I don't know we discussed a size 10 all a long so I'm a bit confused about how I ended up with the wrong size but I really hope it works out ok in the end.

5ufq08.jpg

Paul,
Very nice pickup. I only remember seeing these in old Japanese street magazines years ago. Congrats on getting them and the DS yellow jewels.

<>

can anyone point me in the right direction for:

purple undftd af1s, 9-9.5

and *INFO* only on af1 (mids/his?) blue suedes from around 98-2000?

Those HK are so fresh. I don't know why I still don't have a pair....I remember in 2004 or so, they were everywhere in smaller sizes for under $100,but I haven't seen a 10.5 in a very long time.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Those HK are so fresh. I don't know why I still don't have a pair....I remember in 2004 or so, they were everywhere in smaller sizes for under $100, but I haven't seen a 10.5 in a very long time.

i remember getting my first pair for about $100 shipped. Too bad i cant say the same for this pair
frown.gif

^ those are hot jerm, but i think the raspberry's are even more slept on... i would love to have a pair of JD raspberry's in a size 10.5-11...

i believe JD's only came in whole sizes.

i had a pair of raspyberry's as well as the pair that MyOnes has on (the nickname escapes me), both in a size 8. Sold em both because they were a half sizetoo small.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

^ those are hot jerm, but i think the raspberry's are even more slept on... i would love to have a pair of JD raspberry's in a size 10.5-11...

same here

Thanks for the kind words here and the WDYWT thread!

Forgot I had these.

96' Canvas Mids

Finally got to break out a pair of shorts
pimp.gif
. But we are apparentlyrecieving at least 10 inches of snow tomorrow. Snow in April
sick.gif

lol i have these too. one extra beat and one DS. i totally forgot i even had these

i should take a better pic of these

just a quick low-quality iphone snapshot of those '98 white/varsity maize SC high's that came the other day -

photogk1.jpg

the iphone doesn't do the color justice - it is much more vibrant in person

just a quick low-quality iphone snapshot of those '98 white/varsity maize SC high's that came the other day -

photogk1.jpg

the iphone doesn't do the color justice - it is much more vibrant in person

Ahhh! see you decided to jump on them good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom