TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Winning bidder: bobbycylee
s.gif

smh.gif
is there another SC "battle"coming up?
smh.gif

Kev, if its a docx, the lawyers better have the new Windows suite. Somebody sent me a docx and I couldn't open it with my legacy software, and I felt likean old dinosaur.

Did anyone see the insole logo of those vintage af1s posted up there? Craziness! For an Italian, that guy seems extremely well versed in US college/Nbafootwear history.

Speaking of Italy/Rome,

I wonder if they got the invisible clear air force concept from the popemobile.
_41691996_popemobile_afp416.jpg

clear-af1-1.jpg

I guess with all the transparency, you can tell that Benedict is not hiding any under-aged boys in there. I pray (no pun) that Bush made a good impression onhim while he was here, but who knows with our President.

i have to say though, that i rarely "win" shoes for less than $100 anymore - there has been a steady increase in the value of certain shoes
When I first started using Juno's services, I used to get a ton of steals. Then I started getting just 'ok' prices, now it'salways my max. budget. Like you said Kevin, I'm not too pissed since I'm obviously willing to pay my top price...but it still bugs me a bit, becauseI'm quite certain he's noticing the rise in prices and he knows when something is ending "too cheap" now.

I'll be back in a bit with some pick ups...Nice wheats up there!

Originally Posted by eruditemode

quick question: Does not being associated with an af1 factor into your purchase? For example, those Black History's up there, do the non-black people here feel disinclined to buy them, or do you guys just buy purely on style?

nah not for me
i had 2 different pairs of puerto rico air forces, brasil air forces and the dominican hurraches
and im german/native american
nike needs to do a german af1

The Japanese PM is on heavy rotation, so I can't really identify with him and you can't directly elect him, so at least there's someconnection/stability with a 4 year US presidential term.

"nike needs to do a german af1" , what would you like to see on it? I like the Eagle insignia you folks have. Its looks cooler than our quarter baldeagle. Also finally found out what you are, since your hat always covered your face, I never knew. aiyo me all you want, but German/Native American mix soundsexotic!

00Igyy-33361984.jpg

Originally Posted by eruditemode

The Japanese PM is on heavy rotation, so I can't really identify with him and you can't directly elect him, so at least there's some connection/stability with a 4 year US presidential term.

"nike needs to do a german af1" , what would you like to see on it? I like the Eagle insignia you folks have. Its looks cooler than our quarter bald eagle. Also finally found out what you are, since your hat always covered your face, I never knew. aiyo me all you want, but German/Native American mix sounds exotic!
LOL
I JUSS LOOK LIKE YOUR AVERAGE WHITE GUY

BUT BLACK BASE YELLOW SWOOSH RED TRANSLUCENT SOLE WITH THE EAGLE ON THE BACK WOULD BE DOPE

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

hey phattyboy - if you read a few posts back, you will get all my size 8.5 forces if i die while skydiving on saturday. i was serious though - there is a document on my comp desktop called lastwillandtestament.docx. all the non air force 1's would be donated to niketalk. now dudes be prayin my chute don't open
laugh.gif

haha... thanks! check your email when you get a chance!

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Pick ups...The canvas joints have a crazy padded nylon tongue, can't wait to wear 'em.
2mwthqp.jpg

wtz6b.jpg

rk5t9z.jpg
Hmm great canvas pick-up wondering where that sz 11.5 red pair I was after went somebody please post them so it can ease the pain!

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Pick ups...The canvas joints have a crazy padded nylon tongue, can't wait to wear 'em.
2mwthqp.jpg

wtz6b.jpg

rk5t9z.jpg

pickups?!??!??!???????????????
Where did you find those black canvas at?

Anyone want to help a size 11.0 step his game up? PM me (please).

bobbycylee could be called "Soul Collector" as I am almost certain he accepts that form of payment.

Sweet pickups OG, the canvases look like the ultimate referee shoe. Loving the fat lace / tongue.

Back
Top Bottom