3 pair not pictured 2 white 1 black
dont pay any attention to tha black and pink they are my practice shoes
i didnt pay retail for any of these
premiums were 37 and change and supremes were 41 and change

Originally Posted by 15carmelo23

2 more cws from the Sheed pack

af1rasheed3je3.jpg

af1rasheed1qn7.jpg

The air bubble and the big logo ruins the shoe. They would be great if they had the old sheed style.

the black ones do this (or at least the sample does)

posted by big mayor on sp.

kicks4eva - fake general release sheeds?!? bwah hahahahahahaha! you're a clown! i hope you enjoyed your 1 post in the team af1 thread!

sorry for the sidekick pics
houstonsnk here are the pics you wanted.
gucci2yl8.jpg
guccitk1.jpg

and these are just ones i feel like taking pics of cause they are so B)
womeniocr4.jpg

hmmm.. i might take more pics later

random pic (been months since the last time I wore these):
37315d7bfebed6724fc96c5e10bb32271672b12.pjpg

I've been meaning to bring this up for a while, but has anyone noticed a difference in sizing/fit between current and older Forces? I bought a pair ofwhite/white lows last summer (sz 10.5) and never wore them. When I finally got around to pulling them out of the box, they were too big. I ended up sellingthem to my cousin for what I paid ($80), then went to cop another pair in sz 10- come to find out they raised the price another $5
tired.gif
Add tax, $90 for white on white lows
tired.gif
tired.gif

someone give me a price check on my brown pride and black/whites
http://www.!*$#*++#!$!*!.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=10063416#10063416

is that true HP? I thought it was the opposite, as I had an 06 AF1 in a size 11 and it was fine, but I copped an 07 one in 11 and it was too small. Don'teven get me started on the 07 premiums I have now, they're a size 12, but fit like a 10.5-11. You Americans are lucky, over here Basic forces cost like$110 + tax
smh.gif

Nice wheats though.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

You Americans are lucky, over here Basic forces cost like $110 + tax
smh.gif
Amen, they're lucky on a lot of things price wise.
tired.gif

The sheeds are kinda cool, the white/blue cw is nice.

^It's Europe thats lucky, really. Since Euros are kicking the dollars !*$ right now, Euro heads can cop kicks from the states for pretty cheap. We on theother hand, have to pay A LOT more if we wan't some normal looking newly released air max (Europe gets the good c/ws).

Back
Top Bottom