Just had to be my size..

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by jonny1200

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Can someone post the 3m texas Af1's?
At least I think their 3m.

Here's my pair, size 12
317552966.jpg

How did people get a hold of these weren't they limited?

haha great question there. how do people get ahold of anything that is limited?

Well I havent posted in months so im trying to cactch up. I've been caught up trying to get the whip right for the summer so that had some money tied upbut now its time $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$spend

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^
The 3M Texas AF1's are not THAT limited.....

PO

PO is right, that is not the limited version..this one is the limited version....or say they say atleast

8fuDEdMXnOdSqRx1J41Rb0yRtZ3iVrmq0300.jpg

personally, growingup a Nolan Ryan fan, i like this version A WHOLE LOT BETTER
Angel

Yo thanks again for the heads up Zack. I can't believe how clean and crisp they are...I was afraid they'd have the typical layer of dirt that whitecanvas' have. I'm almost afraid to wear 'em, but it would be a crime not to.

i need both the texas forces DS sz.9
never even seen a pair for sale... some cat wanted $1500 or so on ISS... i politely replied "pfffft,chilllll..."

nice pic reggie.

im selling DS atmos and wheats both size 9.5. let me know whats up i am really trying to move these

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

i need both the texas forces DS sz.9
never even seen a pair for sale... some cat wanted $1500 or so on ISS... i politely replied "pfffft,chilllll..."

yes, the orange pair was given to "influencer's or VIPS" at the all star game in houston...the white pair was a hyperstrike...the orange pairis rumored to be 24 pairs, and the white pair is like 48-60...here is a pic of both

5d415ee4b1f101bcba47ad007d3b850ba31d657.jpg

the white pair has premuim soft leather..i really dig them...as for price...the white pair should range you $400-700, and the orange pair should be$600-1000...depending on how you know and stuff...

Angel

Funkdoc nice astros and pink ts af1 in the back.

I have some decent priced af1 for sz 10.5 people. Just giving a heads up. Check the sig if your interested.

Yo thanks again for the heads up Zack. I can't believe how clean and crisp they are...I was afraid they'd have the typical layer of dirt that white canvas' have. I'm almost afraid to wear 'em, but it would be a crime not to.
Hey no prob, which if anyone is still looking for a pair I know he still has some but I'm unsure of the sizes. But I def know how you feelabout wearing, I tried walking home from the bar in mine and now theyre a little dirty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyOnes

nice pic reggie.

im selling DS atmos and wheats both size 9.5. let me know whats up i am really trying to move these

What are you looking to get for them?

zs05wc,

Your friend still hasn't e-mailed me. I'd like to buy a pair, but I can't do that if I have no way of contacting him. Let me know whats up. Thanks.

Those lebron teals are the only, and I mean ONLY hypers that I give 2 @#$% about. Pure fire....wow.

Back
Top Bottom