TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

frown.gif

Haven't fell this hard since a female in my teenage years. Hope you change your mind MF.

haha you're making me feel bad man... let me reconsider. i'll PM you. probably not all 3 of those, but maybe we can work something else out.

Originally Posted by MarkE McFly

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Damn them $$$+% is hoTTTTTT
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
That +*#$ sounded like some Cinderella +*#$.
roll.gif

So what was the lucky size?
Lucky 10.5 these are straight fire
smokin.gif

i wore these today:

(recycled)

wish i had the straps...damn you, mf!

nice '83s, af1. clean them up a bit!
lovin' the canvas highs, as usual.

it looks like metallic grey. and yeah, I will clean them up.

nice white/yellow Highs swoosh, I want a pair.

nice canvas highs MF.

nice highs silverswoosh

and i love af1.... im pretty sure they are 82's.. i had a shot at those in a 8.5

116hw6p.jpg

Missing one more pair of the red which should be here tomorrow.

Too many +'s when it comes to these - the fact that they're highs, rich colors, gum soles, decent quality leather. And with the way things are, I thinkI paid $165 shipped for one pair & that was when they first released. Last week, I scored my backup pairs for what ended up being around $225 shipped forboth
pimp.gif

One pair of each for now, one pair of each for later.

someone hit me up asking if i had the blue/orange knicks co.jp in a size 10... there's a pair on napsize this morning for $200. i can't remember whowas asking for them, though...

nice high's on this page though, and i don't even like high's. i wonder if a clean pair of those '82-83 high's even exists?

I Love AF1 - take a different picture of those high's that makes it easier to see the shape of the shoe. the curves are sexy from the front.

I Love AF1,
great job cleaning them.. have u tried mr clean magic eraser for the midsole? thats wat i use on my forces and it cleans them up but i dont have any that oldbut worth a shot...

thanks for the second pic I Love AF1. those are WAYYYY older than anything i have in my collection! props, for sure.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Missing one more pair of the red which should be here tomorrow.

Too many +'s when it comes to these - the fact that they're highs, rich colors, gum soles, decent quality leather. And with the way things are, I think I paid $165 shipped for one pair & that was when they first released. Last week, I scored my backup pairs for what ended up being around $225 shipped for both
pimp.gif

One pair of each for now, one pair of each for later.
I think I'll be doing the same, but I think I'll only need one pair of blues. I hardly ever wear blue, anyway.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

nice high's on this page though, and i don't even like high's. i wonder if a clean pair of those '82-83 high's even exists?

They do...1983 DS, no yellowing
dsc01410ex9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom