TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

is the release date for the bobbito wheat highs still december 1st? and anyone know any stores that are supposed to be getting them?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Nice stuff folks.

If any one missed out on bobbitos and need a pair hit me up.

I got something on the way. Too bad I won't be able to post them up. Been a great month regardless.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
they are top secret ?

and KBizzle...please dont tease us
wink.gif
laugh.gif
..... [Hov]Show me what ya got[/Hov]

KB...let's see the what's inside, c'mon man....

I've been slacking on AF1s lately, finding too many nice Air Max lately so I've been "cheating" on forces. That should change soon though....

Wore these beauties today:
6pswrkn.jpg

Originally Posted by JDocs

Nice stuff folks.

I got something on the way. Too bad I won't be able to post them up. Been a great month regardless.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
they are top secret ?

and KBizzle...please dont tease us
wink.gif
laugh.gif
..... [Hov]Show me what ya got[/Hov]

Something like that.
glasses.gif
lets not get side tracked, back to thethread
laugh.gif

very nice ogfiend . I won't say anything else so I can keep my chances of copping a pair.

dude,icebergs...
PLEASE anyone?
got damn i saw those on ndconceptz.com 5+years ago and didnt know they were anything amazing...
yikes... id kill...
napsize had my size like over the summer and i literally lost em that night... transfered the $$ and everything...

am working on a big showcase for a sneaker show in Houston the end of december...plus going back home after I have been away for the past 6 months
glasses.gif

about time,glad to hear your back...
needless to say,ive got a few TRICKS instore for the summit aswell buddy...
wink.gif

who will outforce,whom...?
p.s where the hells terrence been?mrforce1 my%$!$

undsed these thursday:

lace swap:

didn't like the birch pair...couldn't find my other orange lace...so i copped some black roundies....

can anyone please shed some light on the lebron fearless forces with regards to numbered versus unnumbered. why are some pairs numbered. who got the numbered/unnumbered pairs? any information is appreciated. jath? kazi? bueller?

^Lol. I checked Rif too. I swear, size 9 heads get the best stuff to choose from on napsize and Rif (which really hurts me feelings since I'm only .5 of asize up).

That just isnt fair.. wheres the love for the bigger sizes.. some very interesting AF1s for the size 9 guys up there right now.
pimp.gif

JDocs wrote:

Nice stuff folks.

That desperate for attention.

Not to hate but why even bother mentioning?

Like saying you have every AF1 made but you can't show them cause there all at your grandma's house, and you never go over there.

I don't doubt you got some heat comming Kazi but again seems pointless.

Back
Top Bottom