TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

669bt35.jpg
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

7 Paul 7 :pimp:
pimp.gif
collection!!
I'll probably get heat for this but what's your ebay name??? You got some heat in there that if you decide to let go, i wanna know about it..

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF1 World Cup "USA's" - DS or VNDS 10.5 - 11

Quote:
i'm not sure what retail on those were. something like $200 or $300? i forget what mita was selling them for. i've heard all kinds of rumors about how crazy that release was - that even the yakuza got involved. can any jp people confirm.
that :wow:
eek.gif
4qp1cbd.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Thanks very much everyone, I'll be honest and say I'm not a fan of AF1 HS at all but sakura's grew on me over time, they are probably one of my favourite AF1's to wear now. As for the queen she is a big AF1 head, I once heard that she had one of her corgi's executed because it was found chewing on a pair of her shoes.

With the amsterdam customs I didn't really want to sell them (which is why the price was so high) but I saw a pair of 10.5 amsterdam AM1's on ebay, so I thought I would get the real thing but with 6 hours left on the auction and the shoes at $500 some idiot hits the BIN of $1250 which is stupid he would have saved a lot of money just by bidding. So I decided not to sell my pair and keep them for a little while longer, my ebay name is *_paul_* but I have sold out of shoes for the time being.

icedweebz - I would only be interested in amsterdams or kid robots since everything else is already in the works.

Quote:
AND YEAH THEY STAYED ON THE BED OVERNIGHT I SLEPT ON THE COUCH LOL
:lol:
laugh.gif
that is dedication for you.

Thanks again, I'm still very much looking forward to seeing the collections that haven't been posted yet.

Quote:
i'm not sure what retail on those were. something like $200 or $300? i forget what mita was selling them for. i've heard all kinds of rumors about how crazy that release was - that even the yakuza got involved. can any jp people confirm.
286563273.jpg

Crazy stuff right there.

Anyway, these came in yesterday . . .
52wi22q.jpg
4qpllsj.jpg

Thanks again Z!
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

those hard boiled eggs look lovely. and the pics you take make them look even better
TEAM-AF-ONE

Great pickup Spacej23 I think those are of the most slept on canvas AF1's its a classic colourway.

thanks for the info sgtshizzle - i guess my friend wasn't really lying then. super dope forces up there mr. spacejam23 :frown:
frown.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

thanks for the info 7 Paul 7 and for the PM kevin2nd :nerd:
nerd.gif
real heat

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF1 World Cup "USA's" - DS or VNDS 10.5 - 11

^^^^^^^7 paul 7, that is heat back when ones were made with actually quality now their jus thrown 2gether, good stuff

The reseller story is very much on point and true. They've got certain places on lock, especially bape/nhbd/porter releases. In the case of the first two, they eat at Wendy's Harajuku after catching their loot. Its ridiculous to see how many shopping bags they have. Just from the size of the bags its at least 5-10 g's worth of goods each drop. I don't mind the hustle, but you can't help but want to kill yourself if you're waiting beside a smelly bum for three hours in the morning. I mean you can't even talk Bape with the guy if you wanted to, because the poor fellow doesn't know what he's buying. I talked to some of them about why they do it, and a lot of them are just tired of the crap they get at work and want a break from that, and they just want to hang out with other immigrants in the struggle. Some kids are also trying to pay their tuition for study abroad. Can't hate them for that.

Regarding the sakura drop, I hear its the only drop that caused fighting EVER in the history of line ups in Japan. Except for that one time Beckham came down to Japan and one woman cat pawed another in Narita airport during the wait. Confirm, Deny, Abort, Delete?

Also wanted to ask, why is the AF1 mural jacket not as popular as the dunk sb jacket? What do you guys think of the shoes they picked ?
IMGP1921.jpg

1love3.jpg

1love1.jpg

It'd be dope if you could ID the jacket and pick whatever models you wanted. I'd make the big shoes on the hood

1) atmos
2) sakura
3) 3M snake

What would you guys pick?
Neo Tokyo fresh catch of the day sashimi shoes!

IDK some pre-2000 AF1's, jewels probably

but they're fugly, so w/e
TEAM-AF-ONE​
x​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
x​
TeamWolfShirts

Quote:
elitist snob picky bastard
sulking after awhile I just wish the decent shoes nike put out all those years ago were more readily available.

As for the hoody to put it simply I would not be seen dead in that, but if I had to do a design I would go for a black hoody with the first series black htm or anything to tone it down and keep it as simple as possible.

thanks for the info zhi. so they eat at wendy's? lol. what's the deal with shakey's pizza in harajuku - that line was off the chain! i might have to hire some of those immigrants to hold my place when i go to japan next time (hopefully in march). confirmation of the yakuza/reseller story is verrry interesting. pretty soon we'll see mafia/gang-controlled lines in the states.....wooops :nerd:
nerd.gif
spacej23
286644704.jpg
STOP THE GIMMICKS​

im lookin for some older af1 heat sz 10-10.5 for lows and 10-11 on highs & mids. hit me with a pm i got cash!!!

Quote:
as for the hoody, i can't comment because i look silly wearing all-over print - i look like a table in a restaurant. i generally shy away from articles of clothing that have pictures of shoes on them anyway.
>:
mad.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
[email protected]
AIM queensfinest008
TEAM FAM​

nice AF1's mic, the HF packs were one of the good AF1's in 07

here's mine

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE