TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

$100-$140 for NYC navy jewels? Nah....I mean, I've seen DS pairs end for $140ish once or twice, but generally good sizes should be about $180-215, maybeeven a bit more. I can say this 'cuz I've been trying to track down 2 more size 10s to keep on ice, I love this c/o and can't help but wear my pairall the time.

Some very nice pics on the last few pages, especially the canvas' posted by spacej and ruffin. Really dope! I want those lakers colored lows pretty bad.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

$100-$140 for NYC navy jewels? Nah....I mean, I've seen DS pairs end for $140ish once or twice, but generally good sizes should be about $180-215, maybe even a bit more. I can say this 'cuz I've been trying to track down 2 more size 10s to keep on ice, I love this c/o and can't help but wear my pair all the time.
Ive been FEENING for a size 10-11 in this shoe, so let me get first dibs playboy, since u already got one
wink.gif

Those 91' Purple lows are beautiful if I was a size 10 those would be mine.

Thanks Tyler and I Love AF1!

Tyler- Do you have an updated AF1 collection post? You are always killing it with vintage canvas forces!

Unfortunately, I couldn't control my spending habits and bid on a few auctions since the deals were so crazy. I actually bid on those '91 purple lows,but got outsnipped at the last second. I'm surprised they went for even that much since it seemed like no one was watching that auction. I'm contentwith the two other auctions I won from that seller though since I already have white/purple highs.

I won:

black/grey tumbled leather mids from '99 for $71
NYC jewel mids for $130

Pics coming in hopefully a few days.

Thanks I LOVE AF1.

holy crap! those purple lows are sexy as hell
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

maaaaan....i'd pay that much for a pair of those in my size.

nice cake man - it turned out well. who did you get to make it? i'd love to see those professional cake makers on TV(my girlfriend watches the show everysunday morning...) make some sort of shoe cake - that would be bananas. sheed is still a bum though (unless he ends up on the bucks!) happy 26th bday!

by the way - nobody wants size 11 DS vapors for $134 + shipping?! i shed a tear when i saw those and realized i didn't have the funds to cover it :'(

I went to San Antonio, Texas this weekend and I got a story for you guys.

Alright, so I was at Champs with my cousin on Saturday and I just couldn't keep my eyes off the new orange peel AF1 releases so I finally decided to cop apair. I was super excited I just love this shoe so I just kept looking at them and kept them in the box in my champs bag cause I didn't wanna wear themyet. Alright so we went to go see an Imax movie with some family. My aunt had a stroller and the employee there said that they at the Imax take care ofstrollers and all the stuff in it, so we all put our stuff inside the stroller and watched the movie.

I can imagine you all know what happened after that. We went to go pick up our stuff and everything was there EXCEPT my new shoes. I was distraught. Turns outthe door where they keep all the stuff is in plain view to everyone and its locked but all you have to do is push the door open to get in there; or you couldhop over the desk that's about 4 feet tall.

I was pretty pissed after the shoes were no where to be found. The manager gave me my money back but no other stores had them in a 7.5 so I'm stuck withthe money that I had already spent on the shoes.

Just felt like lettin you all in on that little incident.

Dope grey's BTW...

cvf1,

prob it was a sign fam.. keep ya eyes open and you probably will run into a gem you've been looking for.. but wow at the story.. prob you were set up bydude that told you about how they take care of your stuff..

Wow thats crappy but at least you got your money back man.

Also what was retail on those Neon/3m/Cement forces, the Clark Kent ones? And how limited are they?

Back
Top Bottom