..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

roll.gif

Love the leather on the those '01 whites
pimp.gif

I just pulled the trigger on these, $49.99
devil.gif
326791275_o.jpg

I was about to buy his $69.99 vnds wheats too but one of you beat me to it. I got my burnt olives from this dude, his pics are never good and his descriptionsare lacking
happy.gif

Rob - I've only worn the purple canvas joints before, but the purple leathers remainDS.

Houston - Yep, those are mine...

zv99ic.jpg

My two favorite shoes, and the Yeezy's are my girl's favorite of mine.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Love the leather on the those '01 whites
pimp.gif

I just pulled the trigger on these, $49.99
devil.gif

I was about to buy his $69.99 vnds wheats too but one of you beat me to it. I got my burnt olives from this dude, his pics are never good and his descriptions are lacking
happy.gif
WOW! i know exactly who you're talking about too. damn those 3 pairs just ended like 2 hrs ago while i was sleeping
laugh.gif
he must have just listed them too since i don't remember seeing them in mysearches 12 hours ago. but yeah, guy always has some good stuff.

OGfiend sell me your burnt olives!
tongue.gif

tyler-
pimp.gif

pureretr05- whiiiiites
pimp.gif

Yeah, I went on ebay as soon as I got up to check another auction and he had justed listed a batch. I wish I got the wheats too, those looked pretty much newfrom what I could gather by the blurry pic. PM about the Olives, I'm still open to trades like we tried to arrange before lol.

2003 AF1s were probably the worst I've seen in years. I bought those 03 Wht/gums ON CLEARANCE and I HATED THEM! Wearin' those 'Force Fields'didn't even work. Ended up giving them to my cousin and was
laugh.gif
when he wore them to Thanksgiving Day lunch.

Love my 2001 pairs

damn. as much as i should hate this shoe, i think it looks kinda nice.
bespoke-masta-mike-1.jpg

i'm still unsure of the livestrong forces. prolly go and look at them today and decide.

tyler,
Was on my phone and they looked like theyve been worn.. anywho still
pimp.gif

Alright I know exactly who you talking bout.. Now I gotta see what else he put up...

Originally Posted by dollabill1

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

those are the 03 not 01 I think.

huh ?

My bad, I thought he was talking about the white/gums. Those all white 01s are
pimp.gif
, as G-T stated. And ROC, those 01 white/gums are
pimp.gif
, 2 pairno less.

Nice pick up on the courir's, what size?

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

damn. as much as i should hate this shoe, i think it looks kinda nice.
bespoke-masta-mike-1.jpg

i'm still unsure of the livestrong forces. prolly go and look at them today and decide.

whoa these look very nice any info?

seen the undefeated livestrongs. not really feeling them in person. the yellow part seems cheapie - i dunno - we'll see if i cave in before saturday.

^good deal on those courir a page back and same with those id's, looking real nice i like the patent leather with the courir colorway.

i have to agree with you on the futura high's. i think i might buy both high's in the series.

anyways wore these today

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

^good deal on those courir a page back and same with those id's, looking real nice i like the patent leather with the courir colorway.

i have to agree with you on the futura high's. i think i might buy both high's in the series.

anyways wore these today
^^^ i need me some of them sucha dope colorway... i wish them sb dunk his were low instead:.

Back
Top Bottom