..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Definitely not Retroing. We would have heard about it more by now. More than likely kicksonfire used an article template and forgot to remove the availabilitypart.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Definitely not Retroing. We would have heard about it more by now. More than likely kicksonfire used an article template and forgot to remove the availability part.
thats same thing i was thinking...i never even heard of the site but i seen this posted elsewhere

Even if it was a Retro, it would be limited like the 00 Snakes' Retro and the quality would not be as good. But we all know Nike is too stupid to releasea descent AF1 anytime soon (besides those Christmas joints).

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by spacej23

I promise guys, somewhere, someone has these. People outgrow their shoes, and sometimes they hold onto them for the longest time!
wink.gif

i want to kill you now
mad.gif
roll.gif

8tothe24 & Houston - Once they come in, pictures will be in this thread right away. I'm already prepared for the hostility coming from the size 10 heads.
nerd.gif

THOSE ARE
pimp.gif

Man those 3M Snakes dropped to 150!!!!! SO I pulled that trigger. With the wives card
laugh.gif

"That's what your Christmas present will be babe"

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

THOSE ARE
pimp.gif

Man those 3M Snakes dropped to 150!!!!! SO I pulled that trigger. With the wives card
laugh.gif

Congrats.. I told myself if they are still up for grabs on Wed. I was going to get them, but glad you got them.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

THOSE ARE
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Congrats.. I told myself if they are still up for grabs on Wed. I was going to get them, but glad you got them.

Hey I just couldn't let them slide this time. Pure- is the yellowed swoosh really annoying though? Or is it just there and it doesn't bother. Iremember Kazi saying that most snake swooshes always yellow anyways but most ppl don't even notice. It's kinda hard to look a a crispy non yellowedswoosh and then see one with a piss yellow swoosh.

Hey I just couldn't let them slide this time. Pure- is the yellowed swoosh really annoying though? Or is it just there and it doesn't bother. I remember Kazi saying that most snake swooshes always yellow anyways but most ppl don't even notice. It's kinda hard to look a a crispy non yellowed swoosh and then see one with a piss yellow swoosh.

my first pair didn't have any yellowing at all. the pair i currently have is a bit yellowed but you don't even really notice it much.

on a side note, i might take one for the team and test out the tooth whitening gel on the snake pattern and maybe white patent leather while i'm at it.(seaglow didn't do anything on the snake pattern for me, and apparently it dulls out patent leather).

just got these in for a little bit more than 50 shipped

Shoes looked beat when i opened the box, kinda mad i didnt take a pic of the heel part of the midsole, damn near completely black on the arch side of the leftshoe. and the nastyness that came out the laces
sick.gif

before/after clean ups

and then you could see the line from the difference of where i cleaned and where i didnt

Back
Top Bottom