..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

fyi, there are 2 versions

they have an urban acct cheap version
and what I'm assuming is the quickstrike "supreme" version, and they look pretty much identical.
saw the cheaper pair in an urban store and was disgusted at the quality, then realized it's probably not the right pair but very very very close
do you know the style number of the supreme version?? and is there a cost difference?

Originally Posted by 2Guard

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

fyi, there are 2 versions

they have an urban acct cheap version
and what I'm assuming is the quickstrike "supreme" version, and they look pretty much identical.
saw the cheaper pair in an urban store and was disgusted at the quality, then realized it's probably not the right pair but very very very close
do you know the style number of the supreme version?? and is there a cost difference?
The Premium or Supreme version is the same as the Christmas joints right? If so they are $150 and the cheap version is $84.

Christmas Version

Cheap Version

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

It was only 50 bucks so whatever. My man Erv is holding me down though. It wasn't the fact that it was 50 bucks but the fact that I wanted those Columbia joints. Or obsidian blues whatever they call them nowadays. Obsidian blue shoe with Columbia blue swoosh. White midsole and Columbia blue sole came out in 03 I think. Been wanting them since I was in 7th grade.

ooooh that was what you got scammed for?? i remember seeing them on there and then thinking "nahh i already got 2 other pairs"
laugh.gif
good thing i didn't go for them. obsidian/columbia's were probably the last decent af1 to release before everything went to crap. release date was october 5th 2002. don't ask how i remember (i was super excited to go get them
smile.gif
).
there was a drastic difference in forces from 2002 to 2003. I saw it clearly back then on the white lows and a while back when i found awhitre/white low 2002 and a white low 2003. Still much better than today. The premium stuff today doesnt hold up to GR stuff in 2001 to 2003. And the pricekeeps going up. Are air force lows still $74.99.

^84.99

man I haven't even seen thr Christmas ones in stores out here in the bay area. But like stated above, mayb cuz they were supposed to release today.

i seen the cheap version of the christmas forces at a Mom and Pop, it looks straight plastic, and the bottom is red translucent.....

I am shifting my focus towards older forces now. If we think the leather is bad now what do you think Nike is going to be putting out in a few years.

Erv- nice dude I found the 01 red canvas joints I think I might pull the trigger on. But I got something coming in before that. Something that deserves
smokin.gif
10x. I finally paid them off.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Erv- nice dude I found the 01 red canvas joints I think I might pull the trigger on. But I got something coming in before that. Something that deserves
smokin.gif
10x. I finally paid them off.
Thank you. Red canvas..
pimp.gif

Picked all of these up in the last few weeks.....It's a great time to be an AF1 buyer, so many deals out there.....

Acorns

Portlands

Brooklyns

Uncocoas

Matrix

2003 Canvas

Dirks

Pink Camo --- still not sure if I will rock these.....

Back
Top Bottom