..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

I know I won these tho, just popped up and I almost dropped my laptop trying to get them 260547960646
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Amazing steal!

mfpearson... damn.

those mx ids one page back are nice. i don't like the laces, and the sole is a little meh... but the suede is very nice.

Just copped the last 9.5 in the "Worker Boot" AF1's from Sneaker Bistro.

Give them a ring because they're doing phone orders.

Let them know Tyler from the boonies of South Carolina sent you!

Here's their number:

631-730-7132

*EDIT*

via HighSnobiety

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"[/color]
The Nike Air Force One AFX returns. Stash will be at Concepts onSaturday, February 13th, 2010 for the re-release of the AFX digitalcamo “ReConcepts

MF Pearson: nice man!! im really feelin the black/red/white ! btw I see you got my homies' cover on your avatar! if you like the stoney jackson cd. your gonna like the Planet Asia and Gold Chain Military CD coming out feb 23. straite fire!

*EDIT
via HighSnobiety

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"[/color]The Nike Air Force One AFX returns AGAIN. Stash had a bunch of these joints leftover after the Recon store shut down. These obviously didn't sale the the third time. Now he's gonna dump these off at Concepts but FIRST he'll engrave both or their logos on the side and pretend their brand new.
Saturday, February 13th, 2010 for the re-release of the AFX digital
camo “ReConcepts

Those better NOT be the 'black' version of the Workboots. If so, I gotta get a 2nd pair of the burgundies. That is not what I envisioned when I heard there would be a black colorway.

And those Re-Concepts are hurt. Logo & midsole are just off.

Also.... If you don't like the ASG Patent leathers; there is a size 9.5 Sheed (white/silver) Low on Napsize for $103. Brand new!!

The photo above is are Destroyers, not workboots. There's a Navy colorway in the workboots, I don't recall seeing a black pair. I had the Navy sample pair and I sent the sample back to my homie because my normal size 9 was way too big.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

I couldn't resist.
I need these. Where can I find them in a size 12-13?
nerd.gif

If you're a 12/13 you wont need either of those. You'll need a 11.5 for sure. We an 11 and 11.5 also at the shop.

Back
Top Bottom