..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

mosneak: nice pickup

P5: blueprints are crazy!!!

some new pick ups:

backed up a pair

mushrooms

also have a nice restore project on the way. thanks to peopleschamp!
I was also wondering if anyone had any pics of the SLAM magazine 100th issue forces? besides the google ones? let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.
Are those Mushrooms a sz8?
nerd.gif

Ok I'll give you my Cones and Grey suede lows and you give me your Shrooms. K thanks. Bye.

thanks for the kind words looney
tongue.gif

houston: yup! you were trying to get em huh?
devil.gif

zs: hahahahah. btw you trying to sell those? pm me. mainly want the grey suedes.

^^ I hate YOU
laugh.gif

Yup I saw them go up, then I was like "Im broke" Then I told my boy, he like get those. Then im like ill pull out the rare credit card.
Did you get them for "that" price?

Lol I'm only letting them go if you let them shrooms go.  Which I realize youre not going to cuz you just got them, but it never hurts to try.  Absolute grails for me.

Greeks look good...

if it's not appropriate pls delete:

but i have a sz 10 Chamber of Fear Lebron From Chicago with everything, that is too small for me...let me know if your interested.

Passing on the workboots.

Just scooped some worn once black sheed highs for 135. Hopefully I don't pay a high price down the road tho.

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

skep, good pics of the all star lows. i'm really on the fence about any one out of the pack. any pics of the red lows?

so far i only got the blacks and the blues. tryin to find the reds n whites locally
every1 beware when you buy these all stars, i had to pick thru 4 pairs of the blue before i got one that was acceptable.

there was glue spots or scratch marks on every pair they pulled

the black pairs were 100% tho

Daniel those things are
pimp.gif
I'm on the quest for taiwans and untaiwans now man.
Who wouldve known Alaska had all this heat.

gettinit247- very nice... I'd like to double up on those.. my size too....
KUSHcommander- are those the "no og box size 8"?? if so... damn...

Figured I would share, what I am wearing to All-Star Sneakend, while waiting for my flight...

Gonna rock it with yellow laces..

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Figured I would share, what I am wearing to All-Star Sneakend, while waiting for my flight...

Gonna rock it with yellow laces..
those go hard! i wish i could go to the all star sneakend too...good $#$! bro
pimp.gif
  btw those are Id's right?

KUSH/M E F - sick mushrooms! probably the one pair of forces I want more than any other. too bad i'm 10.5/11, no shot...

mosneaksthanu - those are nice, you a nuggets fan?

Back
Top Bottom