..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

damn jbee workin at rif, sniping all the good stuff in his size 
mad.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

I think he snipes everything from size 9-12.  Dude must own a couple hundred pairs of socks.  What size are those purple highs is a very good question.

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

What good man. Any new pick-ups?
nerd.gif

PS 4-0 without Kobe.
pimp.gif

Whats up! I haven't been posting lately, I've been travelling for work a lot.  Things have been pretty quiet on my end, I have 2 small pickups that I'll post when the 2nd one comes in. 

Lakers are playing pretty good right now, hopefully they are starting to get warmed up for the POs.  Kobe supposed to be back tomorrow from what they said on the radio, but I'll believe it when he suits up.  Cavs stole Jamison today plus Telfair I think, so it looks like the Finals is going to be a heavy weight match.  Unless, Denver or some Eastern Team get lucky.  27 games to go.

Any pickups by you or Loon?  He needs to post that pair he was working on.

was posting from my phone earlier so ill post pics of my oldest now that im home:

still gotta do the silicone spray trick tho

but to get off topic, these came in today. The auction said worn once and i thought "Yeah right
eyes.gif
" but then i got em and all stars are intact! I remember going to NYC back in early 02 and saw these all over Astoria but I didnt have enough money. got em for 135 shipped. My AF1 High Grail next to Tokyo Stash Highs.

CDub, if you still got those sheeds you wanna come off of, LMK. I got an idea for em.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Just the Blue and Orange Canvas. Hopefully more pick-ups to come.

Yeah, Cavs got Jamison and Telfair.

Maz-
pimp.gif
I regret passing on those and Rose Gardens when Napsize had them forever.

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Just the Blue and Orange Canvas. Hopefully more pick-ups to come.

Yeah, Cavs got Jamison and Telfair.

Maz-
pimp.gif
I regret passing on those and Rose Gardens when Napsize had them forever.

Nice, it took me a while to find the blue pair and the orange are a classic must have.  Those black canvas are nice, and nice pick up on the sheeds Maze.  Whoops, too many posts w/o a pic; don't want to upset anyone again.  I keep posting the same ones over and over again, so here is another from my wife's collection.

354034049.jpg

Someone needs to lead me to some old forces, whats good help a dude out, dont worry I will be back with some pics later.

CDub, if you still got those sheeds you wanna come off of, LMK. I got an idea for em.
Word, I'll let you know when I get a chance to move some of my stuff. Dope pickup as well, those are in great condition.

Oh man Tim is going to come in here and hurt feelings.
Hopefully I come back with something good from Japan.
I got some stuff coming in but no air forces.

Originally Posted by Kristoffer McAfee

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by Kristoffer McAfee

Yo do those BHM AF1's drop tomorrow or sumtime soon? Apprciate the helping info!
I think 18th. Best bet is to call.

Cool bro..thanks for the info...still on the fence about these
eyes.gif
They are nice in person. I picked up my pair today. They got lil details.

8tothe24- I'll be there for some military training stuff for about 2-3 weeks so hopefully I go off base enough to look for a few spots.

29fctmp.jpg

not sure what year exactly,i thought it was 93...but i think i might be wrong...
either way check the sig and avatar combo...lol

Whats good Steve? I havent copped any forces lately, been getting the pe's and some foams. Also working on other foams I regret selling and skipping out on. As for my pair, Im still working on it. I'm still with out a logo.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

can some1 hit me up with more info on the BHMs? only found them at one spot that will not do phone orders. no local chain stores or even niketown had them

What's up?  Just waiting for 4:30 @ this end.  Yeah, I feel you- sometimes you gotta break away and beef up other areas of the collection.  I'm tellin you, put the loony jumpman on it.

Originally Posted by skep

can some1 hit me up with more info on the BHMs? only found them at one spot that will not do phone orders. no local chain stores or even niketown had them
They should be on NDC fam.

I still need to get work books.

I figured the BHM should be on NDC as well, seems like everything is a cheap GR now-a-days. Even those workboots are supposedly a Tier-0, but they are everywhere. Could be a good thing, I might pick up a pair if the price drops and I don't know what size to get.

shipping these out right now. wouldn't mind having a pair for myself. would have been better with a black midsole. nonetheless, the digicamo gortex is very, very nice. 
e6dab8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom