..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Loony- no man I bid like 500 on something that would only go for like 250 or so. I won the items those were my intentions and I just never payed or replied. It's just a big hassle and waste of the time fir the seller with disputes and eBay fees etc.

Sergio,
that still makes no sense. Why waste YOUR time and energy on doing that? It's worse if he gets less than what the item goes for and not makes a killing cause what is he gonna do now, relist it and sell to someone else. Unless your gonna keep wasting your time. Backwards I tell you, backwards.

Originally Posted by aaron1976

F*CUK "INC/QUINN HARRINGTON"

Will never let it go!
damn man, i never knew quinn was INC. yikes. too bad your stuff on ebay is not my size dude. good luck with your auctions 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by aaron1976

F*CUK "INC/QUINN HARRINGTON"

Will never let it go!
damn man, i never knew quinn was INC. yikes. too bad your stuff on ebay is not my size dude. good luck with your auctions 
pimp.gif

back-drop on this situation?

^i paid 115 shipped off napsize like 4 years ago
pimp.gif

i used to get alot of my gems from there

loony- you shouldve seen the screen name I created for it man
laugh.gif

I'm sure he figured out it was for his scamish ways.
He had no shame in putting them on the air force SC magazine
smh.gif
no shame at all

INC_365 is not Quinn. That's Guy because I sold him a pair of pink hyperstrike kid robots a while back. From what I know he is honest stand up dude and lives in Europe last I remember.

QH_INC is Quinn Harrington that sold a lot of his collection on ebay who Aaron is referring to.

Sergio,
you still lose for wasting your time on it.

And whoever gets scammed and doesn't protect themselves dealing through the interwebs is asking for it. I've been burned by a scammer before and I just chalked it up as a lost and learned from it. Things happen fir a reason and it's for you to learn. If any man doesn't know that then your living life wrong. Yes I have changed my thoughts on alot of things since I started in here and from things I've heard. Not good, oh well imma kik rocks and keep it moving. It's been fun y'all. Maybe I'll still lurk and post here and there but you guys that know me know how to reach me.

ahhh i see. yes i always liked guy cause he had death metal avys and a crazy collection of air maxes and air force 1's. man i wish i had the cash to drop on your pink kr's. 

Xilegacy- yea it wasn't Guy I did that too it was QH_INC. In my book he's a bi¥ch.

Loony- no hard feelings on you trying to put me in my place I don't listen anyways
laugh.gif

It's all good homie take it easy. If you ever want to sell anything get at me.

Sergio,
Not trying to put anyone in their place. Your a grown man and as you said you do as you please. If I ever decide to sell anything, which I doubt for now, I already have a couple people that have first dibs.

Maza,
Its a feeling Ive had for a while about here. I still have love for the AF1 and kicks but not as concentrated solely on it as I once was. I guess the fun was taken out of it and have kinda "grown" up. Like Ive always said, I thank leather and rubber for everything I was able to obtain in friendships and people I have met due to them. If you need me hit my sig fam.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^
laugh.gif
It kinda is.
when I finally take my hat collection video (coming soon)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I might shove in my 2 sample af1s, circa 2000, that might have never released
eek.gif
 you don't even wear size 9 though 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom