..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by EMkicks

damn homie, that was brave. Dont think I could have done that.

They came out clean  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StareAtMyAir

Matt, very dope (it's daf btw, I'm in banned camp for a couple weeks).  I was considering picking those up from BKost, but I didn't have the money at the time.  I'm surprised the red sharpie worked so well!  be careful around water though, I think sharpie can bleed kinda easily.  I used fabric pen on my black canvas pair and it worked well, but I could see a color like red not working quite as well.  good stuff, they look beautiful!

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

solid upper + white midsole... this page is frustrating me

nice stuff kev, maza, tr4nch

thanks guys
smile.gif

brian, yeah i definitely considered the possibility of them getting  messed up with water and what not. but then i realized i wouldn't wear them in the rain or whatever, or wear them to the point that i needed to thoroughly clean the uppers. i'm pretty careful when i wear my shoes, so i think they'll hold up just fine.

kev, daaamn man
pimp.gif
don't you already have a pair of those?? may i suggest an orange sharpie on them?
laugh.gif

yes ioRound3, that's probably the same pair. they ended at a decent price imo. 
matt, those red canvas lows are super nice. yeah, this is actually my third pair but i sold one of mine that was too big - they said size 9 in the auction but when i for them, they were size 10. 

can someone school me on these... as far as price range, authenticity, and just basicly what they are... from what i gathered they are JD exclusives?

^looks like you have all the info you need on those. I slept on a pair from FC several years back, regret it now.

^those are really dope... blueprints right?

whats is a good price on those white/navy gum bottoms i posted? i think i might have "overpaid" but im tired of lookin at all the pics of gum bottoms and its about time i hold a pair in my hands lol.

and another thing where do you guys pick up all these older releases especially canvas pairs... like is there other forums that hold all these dope pairs? cause i try my best to search ebay but never find anything. ima sz.9-9.5 by the way.

Originally Posted by G Raider

can someone school me on these... as far as price range, authenticity, and just basicly what they are... from what i gathered they are JD exclusives?
is 9 your size? I know where there's a 12 if you want the info pm me

those navy/white/gums are beautiful IMO, love that combo. better than the campers to me since the heel tab is navy.

mosneaks = moblueprints? dizamn.

thanks serg but 9 is my size...

and @jamesyo i did pay what he asked... like i said i was tired of just lookin at pics and got a lil antsy and said *@+% it. and after i paid him i went on napsize and saw i coulda got a pair of campers for 20- bucks cheaper... oh well i got my gum bottoms! what would you say would be a good price for these??

Any shoe is worth as much as the buyer is willing to pay.. I may not even think of dropping anywhere close to 200-250 for that pair but if those are something you like and willing to pay that, thats what they are worth.. Like some are willing to drop $500+ for atmos, linens, HK's or canvas joints at the same time some arent.

yeah exactly what loonyrobert said. i wanted them but i feel if i hold out ill be able to find them for cheaper elsewhere haha. worked with my 3m snakes and linens

i wish they had reversed the black and white parts so they'd look like high top portlands.

and the usual parts look like PLeather again.

Back
Top Bottom