..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

USAs 
pimp.gif

^
o.k.!

Now I am seriously jealous of you. I want those and the grey pair bad. And those look so clean!

Nice orange canvas Kev.

Maze nice wht/gums.  I still need to find the '00 in my size.

Those black/grey suedes look damn good. For some reason i can tell they are to soft and comfortable, like a pair of house shoes.

And thanks, I pretty much convinced myself I won't find a '00 pair so these would do. Shape is decent, leather is aight. Softer than the current leather but kinda the same look.

maza, kev, erv 
pimp.gif

i think i saw those black suede's on ebay? if they were that pair then damn you're a baller lol

Thanks for the comments.

Steve-
laugh.gif
You have a few pairs that I need and I agree, I also need a pair of Grey Suede.

Maza- Nice pick up! You pretty much describe the shoe with that statement. The suede is soft specially on the tongue and the toe box.

Matt- It is the pair that was on eBay and not ballin at all lol. I had to sell a few things to get it.
laugh.gif

lol. i had my hair in corn "rolls", wearing a super duper tight black tyson supreme shirt that showed off my flab rolls and capris.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

lol. i had my hair in corn "rolls", wearing a super duper tight black tyson supreme shirt that showed off my flab rolls and capris.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my man put that fat brandon dude, proto and that extra fat dude that was doing the swag surfin crap in one sentence. He's a genius I tell ya'!

tongue poppin', swag surfin' and just doin' you. good job

sick canvas, white/gum, 98 suede, and undftd on this page guys

Back
Top Bottom