..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Maza & Thunder-I'm not trying to sell for me dude. This is my boys stuff man. I'm trying to help him out, out of some financial issues he'shaving. It's not for personal gain. It's not my stuff. It's not even with me.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Yall slept on these.
HERE
We give mids to baby mommas.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
No but seriously not a mid fan. Lows and highs only from me..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Yall slept on these.
HERE
We give mids to baby mommas.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
No but seriously not a mid fan. Lows and highs only from me..
pimp.gif
Some mids are definitely appreciated..
pimp.gif

nike-air-force-1-ones-1998-mid-sc-flax-flax-outdoor-green.jpg

Originally Posted by siirkus

flax are sesssyyy.

Yes some mids, specially the flax, are nice but I will appreciate from pics. Dont like how the mid cut and strap look.
grin.gif

houstonsnk wrote:
Yall slept on these.
HERE
We give mids to baby mommas. No but seriously not a mid fan. Lows and highs only from me..

Ditto..... I have never even considered a pair of mid forces. I am not knocking anyone that does like them, just saying.

Originally Posted by siirkus

flax are sesssyyy.
Agreed. Looking for a 10.5.

Matt
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
what are you talking about?

*cough*

devil.gif

edit - i saw those super jewel nyc's before but missed them at work. kinda mad they went for so cheap but i'd feel worse if they came with og box. ohwell.

^I am going to assume that they are both size 11. But if that pair with the laces undone is DS and for sale.... LET ME KNOW.

^I am going to assume that they are both size 11. But if that pair with the laces undone is DS and for sale.... LET ME KNOW.

the pair in the back is a vnds size 9 from 2001, pair in the front is vnds size 10.5 from 1998
happy.gif

Something yall might like....

nike-spring-2010-air-force-1-high-qs-hiker-front.jpg

Here comes the first interesting Nike Air Force 1 release for 2010. The Air Force 1 High Quickstrike is inspired by a hiking boot and comes in a burgundy
premium leather colorway. The Swoosh is perforated and the lacing is thick and directly inspired by a boot. Even though the concept of making a sneaker
inspired by a hiking boot seems a little over by now, we have to admit that we really like the outcome of this one and would go as far as calling it one of
the best AF1's in recent months
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got word they will come in black also.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
- 2 pair..................and 1 burgundy. I need some specific details!!! Right on, Houston.

And while I'm here, here's today's pick-up. Decided to pull the trigger and just buy these. No special hook-up, retail $135 (no tax, though)

BONUS- Here's some pics I scrounged up from my wedding in 2008 and posted in another thread. Basically, instead of a Guest Book, I had everyone sign myfavorite sneaker of all time.

What are indys?

Man idk I'm kinda starting to like mids now. It's so hard to find 10.5-11 stuff from back in the day and when I do it's old but it's goodquality and a dope CW. Those flax are
smokin.gif
and I also like alot of the old tumbled leather mids.

i have some linens size 9.5, condition about 7/10, for real dirt cheap. i also have some obisidians size 10.5, vnds selling really cheap. pm if interested orfor pics.

I know we all like "hooking up" but can we stop selling in the thread? There is a reason we are on Vol. 5,be more tactful please. They are watching us
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom