TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

pretty nasty pic, there, Michael. nice work. you got those leather lows from somebody here, yeah?  I remember when those were snagged.  if it's the same person, anyway.  real nice. 

8tothe - nice snag on the gummies, I have always liked those.

and yeah those kaws bespokes are a joke, somebody's trying to drum up hype for a payday, but it's not going to work.

pretty nasty pic, there, Michael. nice work. you got those leather lows from somebody here, yeah?  I remember when those were snagged.  if it's the same person, anyway.  real nice. 

8tothe - nice snag on the gummies, I have always liked those.

and yeah those kaws bespokes are a joke, somebody's trying to drum up hype for a payday, but it's not going to work.

seems like those "burple" lows and orange lows always travel together

nice sets of matching highs & lows

seems like those "burple" lows and orange lows always travel together

nice sets of matching highs & lows

The purple lows are indeed tylers old pair, the orange pair I've had for years - they were a 40$ craigslist pickup lol

The purple lows are indeed tylers old pair, the orange pair I've had for years - they were a 40$ craigslist pickup lol

^
i thought both were from spacej23. I was wrong.
regardless,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Mayor is a little +@$%$ calling out a dude like KAWS

When it comes to publicity... when you're a nobody, the only way you can go is up...  and yes Mayor is a little @#$%#.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Mayor is a little +@$%$ calling out a dude like KAWS

When it comes to publicity... when you're a nobody, the only way you can go is up...  and yes Mayor is a little @#$%#.

Back
Top Bottom