they allow 3/4 ids in UK?
ilb03k.jpg

NOT MY SNEAKERS

a screencap from a bbc show about clothing brands

I spy undftd af1s, but I've never seen the Red/Green pair before

they allow 3/4 ids in UK?
ilb03k.jpg

ThunderChunk69

those look to be from one of the first series of iD AF1 - the safari green, team red, contrast stitch, and light gum sole.

and yes, they had them in london. back when it was invite-only to get in the studio in new york, it was way easier to get them done in london. if you had the pounds to fly there.

ThunderChunk69

those look to be from one of the first series of iD AF1 - the safari green, team red, contrast stitch, and light gum sole.

and yes, they had them in london. back when it was invite-only to get in the studio in new york, it was way easier to get them done in london. if you had the pounds to fly there.

Nice IDs....specially the first ones 
pimp.gif

also got mine in today.....leather & colors are super, but they messed up the shape on the left shoe, not happy about that, but will keep them

dsc0141large.jpg

Nice IDs....specially the first ones 
pimp.gif

also got mine in today.....leather & colors are super, but they messed up the shape on the left shoe, not happy about that, but will keep them

dsc0141large.jpg

Originally Posted by KVN

ID's came in, still waiting for 2 more. Suede is sooooo buttery, and the leather feels soooo nice! Well worth the price for me.

IMG_2577.jpg by KVN31, on Flickr
always wanted to id a parra pair well executed bro 
those black red mid jewels 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KVN

ID's came in, still waiting for 2 more. Suede is sooooo buttery, and the leather feels soooo nice! Well worth the price for me.

IMG_2577.jpg by KVN31, on Flickr
always wanted to id a parra pair well executed bro 
those black red mid jewels 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom