TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I wish Nike would come back and do more with the Ice Sole on AF1's. Not that I'm really buying the newer releases.

I used to buy that all White W's colorway religiously. Had an Ice Sole and a Patent Swoosh. A nice twist on the traditional White/White.

I'd love some Taiwans again but getting them icy would be impossible. Mine yellowed FAST when I lived in Miami.

I wish Nike would come back and do more with the Ice Sole on AF1's. Not that I'm really buying the newer releases.

I used to buy that all White W's colorway religiously. Had an Ice Sole and a Patent Swoosh. A nice twist on the traditional White/White.

I'd love some Taiwans again but getting them icy would be impossible. Mine yellowed FAST when I lived in Miami.

i feel you i love white with ice soles also, thats why i like i believes so much, i gotta get a pair of goats

i feel you i love white with ice soles also, thats why i like i believes so much, i gotta get a pair of goats

Dope stuff Jae.

Those all whites are from 2003 or early '04, judging by the box tag. I know they changed the font in '04 to a smaller print.

Dope stuff Jae.

Those all whites are from 2003 or early '04, judging by the box tag. I know they changed the font in '04 to a smaller print.

haha well done ogfiend and jae
pimp.gif

forgot i finally made a pickup today, should be coming in soon

haha well done ogfiend and jae
pimp.gif

forgot i finally made a pickup today, should be coming in soon

Hey guys,

I need a little help, I have my first ever pair of Air Force 1's coming in.....They are a pair of 1993 High's (Black with Red swoosh/Strap) with Yellow Nike Air on back.

Anyway they are DS but the black midsole has kind of a white look to it, almost looks like chalk. I read way back in this thread that there is a way to remove it/clean it.
However I forgot what product to use. If someone would be kind enough to help me out that would be fantastic!

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys,

I need a little help, I have my first ever pair of Air Force 1's coming in.....They are a pair of 1993 High's (Black with Red swoosh/Strap) with Yellow Nike Air on back.

Anyway they are DS but the black midsole has kind of a white look to it, almost looks like chalk. I read way back in this thread that there is a way to remove it/clean it.
However I forgot what product to use. If someone would be kind enough to help me out that would be fantastic!

Thanks in advance!

Atlanta Hawks hi's
pimp.gif

Popular method is silicone oil, put a tiny drop on a clean rag and go over the midsole, be careful not to get any on the upper as it can potentially stain. you'll see that chalky look disappear as the rubber gets some moisture back. works for every colour except white/off-white variants. get some before and after pic's and we're even.

Atlanta Hawks hi's
pimp.gif

Popular method is silicone oil, put a tiny drop on a clean rag and go over the midsole, be careful not to get any on the upper as it can potentially stain. you'll see that chalky look disappear as the rubber gets some moisture back. works for every colour except white/off-white variants. get some before and after pic's and we're even.

Thanks for the help! I will be taking a nice set of pictures when they come in:

Here is one picture from the seller:

I can't wait to get them in, I have been looking for a great first pair, and I think these do the trick,  I really love the shape of older Air Forces(Like all of you guys here).
smile.gif

Thanks for the help! I will be taking a nice set of pictures when they come in:

Here is one picture from the seller:

I can't wait to get them in, I have been looking for a great first pair, and I think these do the trick,  I really love the shape of older Air Forces(Like all of you guys here).
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

those are insane. did those come from michael? 

Hey thanks, I got them off ebay so I have really no idea.

Also I have been lurking in this thread for a few years and you are one of the posters that really made me want to hunt down some classic air forces!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

those are insane. did those come from michael? 

Hey thanks, I got them off ebay so I have really no idea.

Also I have been lurking in this thread for a few years and you are one of the posters that really made me want to hunt down some classic air forces!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom