TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

ahhhhh i have a ton of shoes to do then. almost feel like hiring someone to do it for me cause i'm so damn lazy.

ahhhhh i have a ton of shoes to do then. almost feel like hiring someone to do it for me cause i'm so damn lazy.

plus white removes the yellowing too mr coordinate, but its tempory
you've done a pair and let it sit for months and it stayed white? or is this your first time?

plus white removes the yellowing too mr coordinate, but its tempory
you've done a pair and let it sit for months and it stayed white? or is this your first time?

I've done alot of research on this way of whitening. Which would be why I chose this rout over the others. Everyone that has used this way to whiten the midsoles, still uses this way. That have great outcomes with it plus I've seen before after and later pics. Still white. There's threads here about it in the "restorations" here also YouTube videos on this

I've done alot of research on this way of whitening. Which would be why I chose this rout over the others. Everyone that has used this way to whiten the midsoles, still uses this way. That have great outcomes with it plus I've seen before after and later pics. Still white. There's threads here about it in the "restorations" here also YouTube videos on this

Nice pickup man. Everything that goes for this cheap is never in my size
frown.gif

Mr CoOrdinate - those green lows are def fake. In addition to the swoosh being too big, wrong date code and toe box shape, wrong material was used for the sock liners.

Mr CoOrdinate - those green lows are def fake. In addition to the swoosh being too big, wrong date code and toe box shape, wrong material was used for the sock liners.

Yea I started noticing alot of things wrong with them. I didn't bid on em. They didn't sell either

I've learned how to read some shoes. Just wanted to be sure before I let some rare forces pass me by

Yea I started noticing alot of things wrong with them. I didn't bid on em. They didn't sell either

I've learned how to read some shoes. Just wanted to be sure before I let some rare forces pass me by

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

look at what i just won!!!!

peep the price!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1...trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

they look better yellowed imo
NICE.
I was watching those ! 
If only they were my size I would've bid on them.. 

What a great price though, but $18.00 for shipping?.. 
eyes.gif

Glad a NTer got them though !
pimp.gif

Regarding RetroBright.. It really needs Sunlight for it to work?..
( Cause there isn't much sun here in WA State.. 
laugh.gif
 )

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

look at what i just won!!!!

peep the price!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1...trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

they look better yellowed imo
NICE.
I was watching those ! 
If only they were my size I would've bid on them.. 

What a great price though, but $18.00 for shipping?.. 
eyes.gif

Glad a NTer got them though !
pimp.gif

Regarding RetroBright.. It really needs Sunlight for it to work?..
( Cause there isn't much sun here in WA State.. 
laugh.gif
 )

ALDY it just needs UV rays that's all. You can get lights that emit uv rays as well

ALDY your an 8 right? This is a killer deal man 120804146182. Too small for me. I would pm it to you but I'm on my cell. Can't pm thru yuku on here with my cell

ALDY it just needs UV rays that's all. You can get lights that emit uv rays as well

ALDY your an 8 right? This is a killer deal man 120804146182. Too small for me. I would pm it to you but I'm on my cell. Can't pm thru yuku on here with my cell

Back
Top Bottom