TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Good to know. Thanks man

I finally found the style number for them, was just trying to find out when they were released

Good to know. Thanks man

I finally found the style number for them, was just trying to find out when they were released

^^^
Np bro. I haven't worn mine in years and when I do it can only be a for a short while. The stiff (cheap) patent creases like nobody's business but as mentioned the shoe is still quite sharp looking.

^^^
Np bro. I haven't worn mine in years and when I do it can only be a for a short while. The stiff (cheap) patent creases like nobody's business but as mentioned the shoe is still quite sharp looking.

i don't see the kobe denims in that pic 
nerd.gif

Yea as said those are the US vs EU, I love my pair, they look too clean with somw nice denim, gold swoosh on the toe is my fav par

And serg what size are those fearless warriors ?

Yea as said those are the US vs EU, I love my pair, they look too clean with somw nice denim, gold swoosh on the toe is my fav par

And serg what size are those fearless warriors ?

I own a few not so common AF1's, but I won't call myself a collector because I enjoy all shoes.  My inquiry is, I have a pair of AF1 Mids down in storage in TX.  I bought em in 2001 for $9.99 or so at a Footlocker Outlet and they are Cool Grey (leather) with the NYC stitching.  However I can't remember if they have the jeweled swoosh or the standard one. I want to say they do, but the only pics I can find on the web are in that c/w don't have the NYC and only has the standard swoosh. It's been 6+ years since I've seen em (military life), and  any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

I own a few not so common AF1's, but I won't call myself a collector because I enjoy all shoes.  My inquiry is, I have a pair of AF1 Mids down in storage in TX.  I bought em in 2001 for $9.99 or so at a Footlocker Outlet and they are Cool Grey (leather) with the NYC stitching.  However I can't remember if they have the jeweled swoosh or the standard one. I want to say they do, but the only pics I can find on the web are in that c/w don't have the NYC and only has the standard swoosh. It's been 6+ years since I've seen em (military life), and  any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom