TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

looks like plastic ffrom them pics kev

corgi, i always wanted those
pimp.gif

there was a grape ice pair just like those orion jumpoffs i sniped on napsize last......unfortunately, they didn't have them in stock, they just had the picture up. I was absolutely devastated when they refunded me my money.
frown.gif

anyone have pics of the grape version?

there was a grape ice pair just like those orion jumpoffs i sniped on napsize last......unfortunately, they didn't have them in stock, they just had the picture up. I was absolutely devastated when they refunded me my money.
frown.gif

the womens air force and dunk programs in 2002 and 2003 were both very strong. these are sz 12 womens. I have a womens jewel i'll post up here that i just found thats real nice too.

the womens air force and dunk programs in 2002 and 2003 were both very strong. these are sz 12 womens. I have a womens jewel i'll post up here that i just found thats real nice too.

^yeah cuz 2011 is the year...
anyway those 2 hightops I posted recently
and blackout looking lows are on crookedtongues so they should be coming stateside soon.

and blackout looking lows are on crookedtongues so they should be coming stateside soon.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

The white/navy highs have been on nike.com for a few weeks.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

The white/navy highs have been on nike.com for a few weeks.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

i have a pair that i've worn once. the leather is not that good - shoe is decent enough though. women's colorway. i can't find a pic of me wearing them but here's one from the skit website:
xf9q94.jpg

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

i have a pair that i've worn once. the leather is not that good - shoe is decent enough though. women's colorway. i can't find a pic of me wearing them but here's one from the skit website:
xf9q94.jpg

2guard- Those Dice K's are incredible, I've been hunting for those sneakers since they came out

2guard- Those Dice K's are incredible, I've been hunting for those sneakers since they came out

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

thanks...
i had several pair for sale when they first came out...sorry you missed them..but happy hunting

Back
Top Bottom