TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i just sent him a PM to this effect - but if you compare those white/cane mids to my orange NYC mids a page or so ago - it is the exact same shoe, just different color and no NYC.

only thing that worries me is that when you google the style code, it takes you to websites that are definitely selling fakes... so still can't be sure either way, in my opinion.
at the same time, questioning mr. co's entire collection is a bit harsh and drastic... he has clearly posted many legitimate pairs in this thread.  in fact, the pairs he posted in that same post are both definitely legit, as well as the PR's he posted yesterday.

i just sent him a PM to this effect - but if you compare those white/cane mids to my orange NYC mids a page or so ago - it is the exact same shoe, just different color and no NYC.

only thing that worries me is that when you google the style code, it takes you to websites that are definitely selling fakes... so still can't be sure either way, in my opinion.
at the same time, questioning mr. co's entire collection is a bit harsh and drastic... he has clearly posted many legitimate pairs in this thread.  in fact, the pairs he posted in that same post are both definitely legit, as well as the PR's he posted yesterday.

^check the sneaker freaker link I posted - fake sites usually use legit style codes to market their products

Just got these recently - insane shoe

^check the sneaker freaker link I posted - fake sites usually use legit style codes to market their products

Just got these recently - insane shoe

the second ones are definitly not fake! go learn reading a inside-tag, and the box-tag also looks legit......

to add some color, while we're at the mid-theme

6349590777_e53b12157f_b.jpg

the second ones are definitly not fake! go learn reading a inside-tag, and the box-tag also looks legit......

to add some color, while we're at the mid-theme

6349590777_e53b12157f_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom