TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Rampagefr - Welcome. Those shoes look real good I hope Nike brings back the OUTLINED SWOOSH cause it looks real classic on your pair. Also i like how you incorporated your birth date along with your zodiac sign on the heel tab. LEO's >>>>.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I like those Bespokes.
me too. it must be insanely difficult to create an $800 shoe without making a clown shoe (which most of the bespokes have looked like to me). 

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I like those Bespokes.
me too. it must be insanely difficult to create an $800 shoe without making a clown shoe (which most of the bespokes have looked like to me). 

i love the heal tabs on those bespokes, and welcome

and im happy ppl was feelin the reggies, when i was workin on them with Adam Sofa, we were very concerned how the ppl who donated would feel about them, which is why we set them on a 90s Houston Rockets theme which was somethin that related to reggie, im really grateful that i got to design this shoe to represent reggie it meant alot to me from working on them in 21 mercer all the way to the final product with the boxs and all... Rest In Peace Reggie

i love the heal tabs on those bespokes, and welcome

and im happy ppl was feelin the reggies, when i was workin on them with Adam Sofa, we were very concerned how the ppl who donated would feel about them, which is why we set them on a 90s Houston Rockets theme which was somethin that related to reggie, im really grateful that i got to design this shoe to represent reggie it meant alot to me from working on them in 21 mercer all the way to the final product with the boxs and all... Rest In Peace Reggie

I don't think I ever saw the Reggies (I was on a break during that time)... would you mind posting pics.

I don't think I ever saw the Reggies (I was on a break during that time)... would you mind posting pics.

thanks alot guys

here a few more pics with the box, nike donated another pair in a 10.5 for reggies dad

thanks alot guys

here a few more pics with the box, nike donated another pair in a 10.5 for reggies dad

Back
Top Bottom