TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I don't really collect AF1 but I visit this thread just to see some of the heat y'all have, and I saw the conversation on the 02 Carolina lows on the last page. I actually have that pair with OG box and everything, and the tag on the box says White/Columbia Blue. I actually wore em today, and every time I wear them a) the leather quality blows my mind b) I feel like I need to start collecting more AF1! My school colors are carolina blue and navy, so I'm really thinking I need a pair of those Obsidian/Columbia blue joints on the last page.

Edit: Just saw those Black Supreme IDs... Have those sitting in my locker right now, with nubuck for the swoosh and tongue. I want to pull the trigger but idk if I should now.

I don't really collect AF1 but I visit this thread just to see some of the heat y'all have, and I saw the conversation on the 02 Carolina lows on the last page. I actually have that pair with OG box and everything, and the tag on the box says White/Columbia Blue. I actually wore em today, and every time I wear them a) the leather quality blows my mind b) I feel like I need to start collecting more AF1! My school colors are carolina blue and navy, so I'm really thinking I need a pair of those Obsidian/Columbia blue joints on the last page.

Edit: Just saw those Black Supreme IDs... Have those sitting in my locker right now, with nubuck for the swoosh and tongue. I want to pull the trigger but idk if I should now.

Haha, I just went bananas with the elephant print... got my order in. This will probably be your only chance to use this material unless you want to drop $825 (Excluding the colors for next month).  I resisted doing the Supreme style... probably 50% + are going to look exactly the same.

Haha, I just went bananas with the elephant print... got my order in. This will probably be your only chance to use this material unless you want to drop $825 (Excluding the colors for next month).  I resisted doing the Supreme style... probably 50% + are going to look exactly the same.

So yeah, I caved in too...lol it looks like there's gonna be a ton of Supreme AF1's floating around. I'm not mad though, I can't wait for them to come in!

-Jermaine

So yeah, I caved in too...lol it looks like there's gonna be a ton of Supreme AF1's floating around. I'm not mad though, I can't wait for them to come in!

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

much cheaper than buying that pair that was on ebay lol.
frick i caved. i can always return it though.
Same just bought 3 pairs, ordered 2 then started designing again and got another
30t6p3b.gif

Same just bought 3 pairs, ordered 2 then started designing again and got another
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, thinking about doing a 4th.  You can do 4 pairs for the price of 1 Bespoke.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, thinking about doing a 4th.  You can do 4 pairs for the price of 1 Bespoke.

I'm prolly gonna end up doing a white supreme or a Jordan theme pair. There the only combos that look right. I prolly shouldn't but at the same time I should.

I'm prolly gonna end up doing a white supreme or a Jordan theme pair. There the only combos that look right. I prolly shouldn't but at the same time I should.

damn... looks like i'm gonna have to order my first ID ever... gotta design a good one, though - i don't want to order 3 or 4 like you fiends, haha.

just gotta decide which one is fresher...

damn... looks like i'm gonna have to order my first ID ever... gotta design a good one, though - i don't want to order 3 or 4 like you fiends, haha.

just gotta decide which one is fresher...

I designed a few only really liked a pair with the monster green color, they kinda look like 112s but I pass rather get an older pair for $200

I designed a few only really liked a pair with the monster green color, they kinda look like 112s but I pass rather get an older pair for $200

That second pair is nice Matt. I had a design for one similar, but I guess they are all similar.

That second pair is nice Matt. I had a design for one similar, but I guess they are all similar.

thanks for the input, daniel - long time no talk, hope all is well with you. hit me up sometime - you know where to find me!
and, despite popular opinion... i went with the first design, haha.  they just stood out more to me, and they will perfectly match this elephant print jordan sweatshirt that i wear all the time.  still might design another pair before the day is over, though.  like steve said, this will probably be our only chance to use this material, and i don't want to have regrets!  only problem is that i have my eye on a couple vintage pairs, and i don't want to spend a grand on forces this month.

thanks for the input, daniel - long time no talk, hope all is well with you. hit me up sometime - you know where to find me!
and, despite popular opinion... i went with the first design, haha.  they just stood out more to me, and they will perfectly match this elephant print jordan sweatshirt that i wear all the time.  still might design another pair before the day is over, though.  like steve said, this will probably be our only chance to use this material, and i don't want to have regrets!  only problem is that i have my eye on a couple vintage pairs, and i don't want to spend a grand on forces this month.

Back
Top Bottom