TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

G to the T got a freshie pair of white/indian teal highs from the dr. dre auctions.. if he'd be nice enough to post a picture / annoy me
happy.gif

G to the T got a freshie pair of white/indian teal highs from the dr. dre auctions.. if he'd be nice enough to post a picture / annoy me
happy.gif

what's up everyone! im new to the thread and just wanted to introduce myself. the thread was brought to my attention by nikeking. i go by reddread. af1"s are my favorite. i wear a sz 14/15 and hope i can be an asset to the thread.

what's up everyone! im new to the thread and just wanted to introduce myself. the thread was brought to my attention by nikeking. i go by reddread. af1"s are my favorite. i wear a sz 14/15 and hope i can be an asset to the thread.

as much as this pic has been recycled, reduced and reused, i'll still post it in regards to the JE yard sale

as much as this pic has been recycled, reduced and reused, i'll still post it in regards to the JE yard sale

Originally Posted by reddreadlocs

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy this thread, as it's one of the only ones I frequent on NikeTalk these days. Be sure to post some of your stuff!
-Jermaine

Originally Posted by reddreadlocs

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy this thread, as it's one of the only ones I frequent on NikeTalk these days. Be sure to post some of your stuff!
-Jermaine

Originally Posted by MNadel

happy.gif
It's Doctor Dre from Yo! MTV Raps not the other Dr. Dre ir I remember correctly.

Here's a comparison between these and Laser Blues.

Thanks to OGfiend for helping me out on getting these!

Originally Posted by MNadel

happy.gif
It's Doctor Dre from Yo! MTV Raps not the other Dr. Dre ir I remember correctly.

Here's a comparison between these and Laser Blues.

Thanks to OGfiend for helping me out on getting these!

yeah well, he wears my size and it always hurts. damn those super jewels up there. i want one of those. used to be easier to find. now it's damn near impossible.

yeah well, he wears my size and it always hurts. damn those super jewels up there. i want one of those. used to be easier to find. now it's damn near impossible.

I've been after these for a long while. A DS pair of Roosters. Finally got them last week. The leather is so good.

Also what's the best methods for whitening midsoles. I still have some speed plus whitening gel but I'm hearing about retrobright. How safe is it?
I've seen the bottles for sale on a sneaker restoration site but they don't ship internationally and I don't think i'll be mixing up any chemicals.

I've been after these for a long while. A DS pair of Roosters. Finally got them last week. The leather is so good.

Also what's the best methods for whitening midsoles. I still have some speed plus whitening gel but I'm hearing about retrobright. How safe is it?
I've seen the bottles for sale on a sneaker restoration site but they don't ship internationally and I don't think i'll be mixing up any chemicals.

Those LTs were a dope release.
Those indian teals are so beautiful.  Having the indian teal AND laser blue - lucky man

Those LTs were a dope release.
Those indian teals are so beautiful.  Having the indian teal AND laser blue - lucky man

this is a great page! those high's are both great finds. always wanted the rooster's as well, they remind me of the white/gums that yellow so gracefully

and lex- damn i am kicking myself for ever passing on that pair!

Back
Top Bottom