TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

pimp.gif
looks real good

Mr Co: pm sent

these were the ones i had saved and never got to order.
nothing original like xilegacy but it's fun trying.

i really wanted the first pair on top left, then it was too late when i had funds.

38381380.jpg

Mr Co: pm sent

these were the ones i had saved and never got to order.
nothing original like xilegacy but it's fun trying.

i really wanted the first pair on top left, then it was too late when i had funds.

38381380.jpg

Those JDs are nice. I kinda slept on a pair a month or two ago because I had my eye on other things. I think they're a shoe that looks better on that out of the box.

Kicks4Eva - I like those IDs a lot - in a way maybe more than the originals - plus yours will be slightly different, since so many people bought that colorway the first time around.

PJay - My favorite of those is the top right - poor mans Reggie Bespoke.

...I have to catch up on taking and posting pics. Been busy, but been busy, ya know.

Those JDs are nice. I kinda slept on a pair a month or two ago because I had my eye on other things. I think they're a shoe that looks better on that out of the box.

Kicks4Eva - I like those IDs a lot - in a way maybe more than the originals - plus yours will be slightly different, since so many people bought that colorway the first time around.

PJay - My favorite of those is the top right - poor mans Reggie Bespoke.

...I have to catch up on taking and posting pics. Been busy, but been busy, ya know.

i don't quite know which of you i'm more frustrated at after that pic. god i love those vapor's.

i don't quite know which of you i'm more frustrated at after that pic. god i love those vapor's.

i created a pair of "white supremes" last month-pair came deformed and creased up on the side so got them replaced and remade and the new pair came in today, only to find fat creasing and distress on the toebox and messy "smears" on the cement print.

the best nike is offering now is to ship em back, remake em and wait another 3 weeks for the new pair to get in. almost 3 month wait for some ids without a discount or anything seems like a waste but gotta do it when droppin 200$ on creased up shoes right? :/

i created a pair of "white supremes" last month-pair came deformed and creased up on the side so got them replaced and remade and the new pair came in today, only to find fat creasing and distress on the toebox and messy "smears" on the cement print.

the best nike is offering now is to ship em back, remake em and wait another 3 weeks for the new pair to get in. almost 3 month wait for some ids without a discount or anything seems like a waste but gotta do it when droppin 200$ on creased up shoes right? :/

Back
Top Bottom