TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by andyMR3

Originally Posted by KVN

So happy I was able to get these once they took down the February options:

is there a trick to this?  i still have my id saved in my locker from the feb options but says the id is unavailable to add to cart.  any help appreciated
i think it was stated that you need to also add to cart while the options are available.

Originally Posted by andyMR3

Originally Posted by KVN

So happy I was able to get these once they took down the February options:

is there a trick to this?  i still have my id saved in my locker from the feb options but says the id is unavailable to add to cart.  any help appreciated
i think it was stated that you need to also add to cart while the options are available.

Just ordered a pair of IDs, just hoping it goes through. The confirmation email, the pic would only show on my phone not on the comp, and the list of colors next to the pic are all blank, so I don't know if the order went through properly, but we'll see.
It's these.  Hope this works out OK, I don't want to have to cancel the order and wait an extra week or two.  I just hope the quality is on point.

28h0x15.jpg

Just ordered a pair of IDs, just hoping it goes through. The confirmation email, the pic would only show on my phone not on the comp, and the list of colors next to the pic are all blank, so I don't know if the order went through properly, but we'll see.
It's these.  Hope this works out OK, I don't want to have to cancel the order and wait an extra week or two.  I just hope the quality is on point.

28h0x15.jpg

^^ those are just the waterproof af1s that released a while ago right? pretty clean regardless.

ordered and reordered the few feb/march cement ids i had in my cart yesterday. i need to stop id'ing so many. lol

tennis balls should be comin in tmw as well!

^^ those are just the waterproof af1s that released a while ago right? pretty clean regardless.

ordered and reordered the few feb/march cement ids i had in my cart yesterday. i need to stop id'ing so many. lol

tennis balls should be comin in tmw as well!

They're like the waterproofs but the swoosh matches the rest of the upper. I'd pay about the same for a pair of waterproofs so I figured I might as well do these instead.

They're like the waterproofs but the swoosh matches the rest of the upper. I'd pay about the same for a pair of waterproofs so I figured I might as well do these instead.

Id rug tht stripe and air off quick...wish i could tell them just save your paint...lol..

61f166100b09593fb60895b718517811d954c3c0_r.jpg

Id rug tht stripe and air off quick...wish i could tell them just save your paint...lol..

61f166100b09593fb60895b718517811d954c3c0_r.jpg

Damm the las few pages... Super duper fly!!! @P5jay & @jae718,Love the mr.reggi's I.D'S!!! @bip them white/yellow hi's!!!!thats that uptown NYC steez right there.i miss when up's look like that,simple no bells&whistles and still kill em dead!!

Damm the las few pages... Super duper fly!!! @P5jay & @jae718,Love the mr.reggi's I.D'S!!! @bip them white/yellow hi's!!!!thats that uptown NYC steez right there.i miss when up's look like that,simple no bells&whistles and still kill em dead!!

anyone who got the feb cement prints (esp grey cement) notice the black "cement" marks fading off already? i been wearin my pair a lot and some of the black cement marks r fading to become grey on grey...my old 3s dont even do that years later.

anyone who got the feb cement prints (esp grey cement) notice the black "cement" marks fading off already? i been wearin my pair a lot and some of the black cement marks r fading to become grey on grey...my old 3s dont even do that years later.

Back
Top Bottom