TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I don't think those camo look nice, too dark
maybe with dark dark chinos

but in any case

can someone tell me the EXACT name for the print on these UNDFTD af1s?

nike_undftd_af1_003.jpg

I know it's on a lot of Shemaghs/Keffiyeh's

but does that specific print have a name?

thanks in advance.

really nice stuff in here as usual fellas

newest pick up for me, another pair of 11 yr olds shout out to matt (M4) for a great price

really nice stuff in here as usual fellas

newest pick up for me, another pair of 11 yr olds shout out to matt (M4) for a great price

man i was just looking at my ebay feedback and i sold my barely worn atmos for $82 back in 2009
30t6p3b.gif
. i remember i had those up for $150 for MONTHS and absolutely nobody was interested. they were a size 10 too

man i was just looking at my ebay feedback and i sold my barely worn atmos for $82 back in 2009
30t6p3b.gif
. i remember i had those up for $150 for MONTHS and absolutely nobody was interested. they were a size 10 too

you better slow down derrick. if my girlfriend keeps on wanting to get married and have a kid, imma need you need to buy some of my forces haha. been looking at rings and so far i can only afford cubic zirconias.

you better slow down derrick. if my girlfriend keeps on wanting to get married and have a kid, imma need you need to buy some of my forces haha. been looking at rings and so far i can only afford cubic zirconias.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Yeah, my wife is talking kids now. So, I've been talking house or three bedroom apartment...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Yeah, my wife is talking kids now. So, I've been talking house or three bedroom apartment...
laugh.gif

damn shes a keeper ay the top pair anybody know where i can grab that pair with the nay blue n grey let me no please, apreciate it

damn shes a keeper ay the top pair anybody know where i can grab that pair with the nay blue n grey let me no please, apreciate it

Here are some pics from a local Alaska meet a few days ago. sergdamerg (Sergio), gettinin247 (Daniel), and myself supplied the shoes, but Serg brought all of these AF1's below.

-Jermaine

Here are some pics from a local Alaska meet a few days ago. sergdamerg (Sergio), gettinin247 (Daniel), and myself supplied the shoes, but Serg brought all of these AF1's below.

-Jermaine

Back
Top Bottom