TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

my id set is complete
happy.gif

Dakid23- You trying to go wider or longer with the stretch?

Armenexchange- I cannot say personally I am a fan of those designs, here is what I do like; Red contrast swoosh-stitch on black/red supremes, the bottom right pair was done very nice, Pecans look nice also feel like they could've used some bronze or gold though.

Armenexchange- I cannot say personally I am a fan of those designs, here is what I do like; Red contrast swoosh-stitch on black/red supremes, the bottom right pair was done very nice, Pecans look nice also feel like they could've used some bronze or gold though.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by Deshawn

Longer.
Its a size 9.5
C'mon bro, how are you gonna increase the overall length of the shoe? The midsole and outsole, essentially the platform of the shoe, cannot be modified.

Your only option would be to take off the insole so that your foot's effectively sitting a little lower but the shoe will be ridiculously uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by Deshawn

Longer.
Its a size 9.5
C'mon bro, how are you gonna increase the overall length of the shoe? The midsole and outsole, essentially the platform of the shoe, cannot be modified.

Your only option would be to take off the insole so that your foot's effectively sitting a little lower but the shoe will be ridiculously uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by p5jay2

I need to stretch out some of my pairs "wider"
any tips guys?
This is entirely based on the uppers. A 100% full grain leather upper (extremely rare on AF1s that have dropped in the last 10 years) will have some give to them. The pleather, patent leather and canvas based uppers won't.

Originally Posted by p5jay2

I need to stretch out some of my pairs "wider"
any tips guys?
This is entirely based on the uppers. A 100% full grain leather upper (extremely rare on AF1s that have dropped in the last 10 years) will have some give to them. The pleather, patent leather and canvas based uppers won't.

DS sz9.5....

6e316e1e020d5732b71cff808be4f29ae4f433ae_r.jpg

DS sz9.5....

6e316e1e020d5732b71cff808be4f29ae4f433ae_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom