TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

today

img_0845nakn.jpg

At least 3m snakes are still circulating.. to this day I can't find a pair of atmos 
mad.gif
.. killing me ucasta 
roll.gif

On another note, I noticed some peeps in the other thread before it got locked were posting pairs from their storage.. pleeeease continue to do so

I love eye candy 
happy.gif

At least 3m snakes are still circulating.. to this day I can't find a pair of atmos 
mad.gif
.. killing me ucasta 
roll.gif

On another note, I noticed some peeps in the other thread before it got locked were posting pairs from their storage.. pleeeease continue to do so

I love eye candy 
happy.gif

Guess I'll contribute: posted this a few years back and people appreciated

Prolly going to take some pics of my stuff soon..  I'm on and off with buying kicks.  It really depends on how bored I am as sad as that sounds.

Prolly going to take some pics of my stuff soon..  I'm on and off with buying kicks.  It really depends on how bored I am as sad as that sounds.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

kinda upset sad that i kept sold my bron 25th anniversaries 
ohwell.gif
eh, they feel great, just think there are better black af1s in my rotation. and the visible air bubble isn't that appealing to me.
but I wont get dirt for them now 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

kinda upset sad that i kept sold my bron 25th anniversaries 
ohwell.gif
eh, they feel great, just think there are better black af1s in my rotation. and the visible air bubble isn't that appealing to me.
but I wont get dirt for them now 

size 10 heads, if you didn't already see it, there's a pretty serious vintage pair up for grabs right now. PM me for the info.

size 10 heads, if you didn't already see it, there's a pretty serious vintage pair up for grabs right now. PM me for the info.

Originally Posted by MNadel

i remember as a kid running my carolina af1's into the ground...pic makes me miss them sooooo
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MNadel

i remember as a kid running my carolina af1's into the ground...pic makes me miss them sooooo
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom