TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by Jae718

respect to any man that can rock the pink canvas joints, i dont think i could do it, i bought a pink lacoste to match the linens and i wont let myself out the house with it on lol
You just gotta not think about it and go for it. I wore them last night with a pair of cargo shorts and a pink button down shirt - one that I would wear to work. I went to this party at some apartment on Great Jones in NoHo - a friend of a friend thing. This place was crazy - it was one of the nicest apartments I've ever seen in the city, in person. 2,400 sq ft, 16-18' ceilings. Amazing. Anyway, the shoes were a big hit. I didn't know many people at the party, but several people just came up to me and starting talking to me because the kicks were a conversation piece.

Edit - Awesome stuff, Technique.

Very nice collection Technique.  Lovin' the Un-Lemon Twist IDs 
wink.gif
, had that colorway ordered within minutes of going live.

I've always wanted a pair of those green west indies. Idk how you don't wear them. I don't even like green but those are nice to me for some reaosn.

Originally Posted by MNadel

props on the safety orange jewel lows
i'm jealous
Tech - you could have gotten them cheaper if you would have just PM-ed me. We could have worked something out. Felt bad that you and I were in on the bidding war. We could have just split the bounty and only gone head to head if neither of us were willing to back down. But, we could have done a "hey, I won't bid on these if you don't bid on those" thing.

^^ Yea you definitely right man...Ive learned my lesson from you already on ebay lol....but will def do that in the future and feel free to do the same with me....Lately its been slim pickens... I need to find a better avenue for forces

MNadel - bro you're entire collection hurts my feelings....seriously I need to know what ur trick is on some of the forces you come up with...you do the overseas sites? Or you just know people with crazy stuff in their closets??

Originally Posted by Technique 317

^^ Yea you definitely right man...Ive learned my lesson from you already on ebay lol....but will def do that in the future and feel free to do the same with me....Lately its been slim pickens... I need to find a better avenue for forces
Word. There was a period a couple of months ago when good stuff was all over the place on the bay. Just classic, low-key late 90s early 2000s basic colorways all going for around box price. Recently, not as good. It's all cyclical though.

Yeah, when there's just a pair here and there, I may be every man for himself, but that was one of those opportunities where there were like a dozen pairs just sitting there - that was a divide and conquer opportunity.

I have a couple of potentially good auctions on my watch list that I'm most likely not going to actually bid on. Nothing spectacular, but some potentially solid deals. I'll hit you up on the PM just in case you haven't seen them.

Latest purchases. These are the first pairs I have bought since 2003 due to the change of shape and quality.

University Blue/Obsidian-White
This pair has thick tumbled leather. It's doesn't appear to be faux tumbled.
The leather is twice as thick and softer than the run of the mill pleather we've seen for
the last several years. The suede on the heel is very plush. I believe this color was Euro only...
I couldn't find any pairs anywhere else in the states...online included. No complaints at all.
xlhzt2.jpg

122i8zq.jpg

Thick cut leather like the old days. This sealed my decision.
10f4xly.jpg

Now the good stuff. These JD exclusives made me drool when I first laid eyes on them.
Dark Grey/Imperial Purple-TTL Orange-White
Very reminiscent of the late 90s embroidered nubuck Euro exclusives that I have a few pairs of.
The orange on these almost glows. It's called "TTL Orange". Anyone know what that stands for?
The "imperial purple" isn't really purple at all. It's more like navy.
The swoosh, heel tab, and heel stripe are made of a strange material. It's like a finely woven canvas.

Some of you fellas know what I have in my collection.
It's about 98% pre-2000 pairs, and I must say that this pair is in my top 5 of all time. These
are unbelievable in person. They remind me of cones on steroids. The use of colors could not
be improved upon...in my opinion.
fp9k0i.jpg

313rmeg.jpg

6q89so.jpg

2ebeebo.jpg

2u5dnci.jpg

Those JDs look amazing erv! I was looking on their site a few days ago and the low forces they have on there, the all whites with the colored median panels (white/black and white/blue)..the shape of those kind of remind me of the 2000-2003 models except for the midsole:

or maybe it's just me..

Yeah, the shape doesn't look too bad on those.
I'm starting to see more and evidence that part (not all)
of the shape problem is the material used.

wow that orange jd pair is too sick!

the sizes on the site are uk sizes right? im a size 10, but theyre out of uk9 so debatin what to do lol

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

wow that orange jd pair is too sick!

the sizes on the site are uk sizes right? im a size 10, but theyre out of uk9 so debatin what to do lol

Yes they shoes are in UK sizes. They have sz 8.5 left which is a 9.5 US.

Looks like I got the last sz 11's since they are sold out on the site now.

I dont think the orange is total orange. total orange doesnt look anything like the orange on these. if i remember correctly total orange is like a burnt orange hue.

Back
Top Bottom