TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

mad.gif
Last time I order from JD Sports, especially since they're gonna release on this side of the pond. Buyers beware if you care about your box.

Not sure how I like the image posting on the new NT.
I ordered the two embroidered Forces from JD, and I was lucky that the shoe boxes were intact. The shipping box was beat up. Probably for the security screening process.

Found some old pairs in storage. I'll give dibs to people in this thread. Had to throw out a pair of perfectly good obsidian/orange jewel mid away due to freaking water damage. :smh:

Still have zen grey jewel mids and red toe mids if anyone wants 10.5.

Kazi,

Holla at MFPearson - he might be interested in the Red Toes, though he's an 11.

I'd take second pair of those grey jewels if they were a bit smaller.

Kazi I would take both of those off your hands, but you know how this game works you always find the good **** when u don't have the cash on hand smh :rolleyes

Last edited:
BIP: Red toes are sold and I know Matt buy's only DS or I would have offered them to him.

Jae: No worries. Maybe things will align in the future.

Good afternoon all.  Just a heads up to everyone that I'm going to my friends tomorrow early afternoon to dig through the shoe pyramid.
happy.gif
  If you haven't messaged me yet or have any specific requests be sure to PM me with them as soon as you can.  Thanks all.

anybody have any clue what the next iD option is going to be, i hope they step their materials up and give us something we actually want. We wanted elephant print but they have played it out now, i hoping for a animal print like a croc or snakeskin, they have croc leather for the Mavrik, so why not the AF1, i guess we shall find out soon.

Did you get those from Quad Laser?

I was thinking about em, but missing straps was a deal breaker for me. I did scoop his black/wines though.

...Kinda behind on the pic taking front.

^those are very nice, the little details set them off, i would have done without the elephant tongue but they still look good :pimp:

:smokin,

Wow, those are clean. I probably wouldn't have done an elephant tongue as well, but very nice indeed.

Back
Top Bottom