TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

So the metallic linens would be quite metallic.
I think they'd work better than the metallic mushrooms.
But, now I'm also tempted to remake white and gold highs.
This was not in my expected sneaker budget for the month though. Might have to buy some scratch offs tonight and hope I get lucky. :tongue:

lmao. I already did this today for the same exact reason. No luck though...:smh:

nice pickup MFPearson...

Last edited:
My 2nd favorite air force 1 hi of all times (stash is #1). May just have to pull the trigger on a replica of these..

EDIT: **** Just realized you cant make the strap or outsole gold. I can find gold laces, but the lack of gold strap/outsole may just kill it. ****.

EDIT #2: LOL MY BAD. Just realized you can make the outsole gum. Just ordered a low version of above. :smokin

Last edited:
That's a good idea, GG.

Nice remake. The no gold strap is what killed my idea of remaking the pair Pearson just posted.

Going with a low is a good compromise. On the gold base, it works. But, on the reverse colorway it's just too boring as a low to drop $200 on a remake, IMO.

As TC said, if IDs were like $140 shipped, I'd make at least a pair a month.

Just did a few designs messing with the new options. These are all obvious inspired by other random kicks. Probably not gonna order any of them since my scratch cards had no luck yesterday...

DMP XI on the left, Tiffany Forces on the Right...

Copper Foams on the left, Olympic Jordan VII's on the right

Nitro Microphone Underground low on the left, Black/Red Jordan XI on the right (that's the pearlized patent, can't tell in the pic)

'95 white/cinnamon-dark curry. still smell and look brand new. i've never gotten a shoe this old that looked this new. super stoked. almost feel like not wearing them. almost. thanks primo. hit me up when you dig out some lows :nerd:

34q464m.jpg

:x, you all make me sick! :lol: :tongue: :smokin J/K!

Man, all those old dusties looking so fresh and crisp makes me jealous!

Keep posting those pickups guys, I am very curious what was hiding in there.

Damn, I feel like the kid sitting against the wall at the junior high dance right now.

Last edited:
Hey, Kev -

I thought my scratch was going toward your lady. not you... :tongue:

Amazing pick-up though, homie.

I'm jealous... and drunk. on vacay!

Got a bunch of wear pics to post. Will try to upload them tomorrow. ...Stumblin and bumblin Walt Clyde style right now.

Thanks again Stuntman & MFPearson.  I'm glad you guys are happy.
smile.gif
  I wish there were more of these to go around but it was slim pickings in the AF1 department compared to what I thought it would be especially in the 10-11 range. 

As for everyone else I'm still plugging away contacting each of you in the order you contacted me.  I haven't forgotten about any of you.

All these white based hi's on this page are RIDICULOUS! Thanks for sharing guys!

-Jermaine

thanks for the help BIP! i actually bought the ring and got engaged.

i dunno about long term but it works fricken great. the pair i worked on this morning varied from yellow to burnt brown and now they look pretty damn good. one more coat tomorrow and they should be nice.

hi team.
great jobs on those id's.

i wish i could do some over here in canada.

anyway, earlier today i failed to double up and slept on these portlands >:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251118586715

anyone here got them?

i thought it's a very good price but could've been different if i tried to snipe because the winner's max bid could've been higher. :rolleyes

Trying to bounce back from mentioned above, i cleaned some pairs for rotation.
orange canvas and atmos are recent pickups.:D

bought this pair on ebay and very satisfied

and these from jd.
mine came wrapped in jd plastic bags as well. but boxes weren't damaged.

Edit:

i also bought this pair for cheap a while ago for $10 or so + shipping and they cleaned up nice with a few retr0bright sessions and scrubs but not as clean as MaZA's pair

Last edited:
A friendly message from the golfinguru11 all.  He's been whining like a little baby ever since he didn't get the 91 highs that I sold to M Tr4nch. 

"I contacted you one ebay before any of these other losers. Deals? I offered you $300 for those 91 red HIs that is above 250 last time i checked.  Him? i thought it was your job to sell them so at the end of the day it comes down to this. Im willing to pay whatever they're worth, but if you don't even tell me about them I'm gonna get mad. Thanks for nothing . Literally."

And my response to his whining.

"Any of these Losers huh?  Wow real classy man.  You have been nothing but a whining know it all since you contacted me on ebay.  "These won't sell blah blah blah.  You should start them at 99 cents blah blah blah."  And if you want to be technical which obviously you are not because you don't read or remember what you wrote you offered me $290 for the 91 Highs and I'm sure you wanted them shipped for that.  I SOLD THEM FOR $300 CASH!!!  Why would I take $290 shipped when I'm the one who has to pay for the shipping???????????????  That would have came out of my pocket.  Ummm...no thanks.  I'm done talking with you.  Go cry to someone else."

What a freaking whining baby this guy is.
roll.gif

A friendly message from the golfinguru11 all.  He's been whining like a little baby ever since he didn't get the 91 highs that I sold to M Tr4nch. 

"I contacted you one ebay before any of these other losers . Deals? I offered you $300 for those 91 red HIs that is above 250 last time i checked.  Him? i thought it was your job to sell them so at the end of the day it comes down to this. Im willing to pay whatever they're worth, but if you don't even tell me about them I'm gonna get mad. Thanks for nothing . Literally."

And my response to his whining.

"Any of these Losers huh?  Wow real classy man.  You have been nothing but a whining know it all since you contacted me on ebay.  "These won't sell blah blah blah.  You should start them at 99 cents blah blah blah."  And if you want to be technical which obviously you are not because you don't read or remember what you wrote you offered me $290 for the 91 Highs and I'm sure you wanted them shipped for that.  I SOLD THEM FOR $300 CASH!!!  Why would I take $290 shipped when I'm the one who has to pay for the shipping???????????????  That would have came out of my pocket.  Ummm...no thanks.  I'm done talking with you.  Go cry to someone else."

What a freaking whining baby this guy is :rofl:

SMH. If you would've just told me "I don't like you i don't want to sell you anything" from the beginning I would not have been mad. I would've moved on. But you tell me you'll look out for me since you (admittedly) sorta screwed me with those red 91 highs. I don't live in New Jersey (thank god) so I couldn't pick them up. You pretty much accepted my offer (told me to wait until the auction ended then we would do the deal) and then M Trench came along asking to pick them up and you wrote me off. Thats bad business, but you wouldn't know anything about business, would you? Instead of looking out for me, you do the exact opposite. You tell me you have nothing in my size and then proceed to sell a bunch of stuff IN MY SIZE to others in here without even telling me you had them. Thats messed up, to me at least. You aren't a sneakerhead. You are a random dude selling another persons shoes. Go to the Buying/selling thread and post stuff there. Posting private PMs? Real classy. How about I post the one where you told me how broke you were. I could go on, but I won't because I have no interest in even talking about the subject anymore.

And I know I'm going to get a lot of hate because you are all sucking his d trying to get this vintage stuff. Its ok, now is your opportunity to be buddy buddy with "Primo". Have at it.

Last edited:
...Stumblin and bumblin Walt Clyde style right now.

Damn, I'm jealous! I want a vacay BAD!

My wife is 5 months pregnant and for the first time in our lives we can't just take off to where ever... so I have to live vicariously through others. That said, I probably missed it, but where you at and what are you doing?

Please don't tell me Vegas, I have the Vegas itch and knowing I can't go makes it worse. But, that won't stop me from getting my buzz on and posting some drunk posts on a Friday morning at 2:30AM Pacific. Having every Friday off FTW!

Back
Top Bottom