TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by MNadel

man oh man, i'm not sure Bugin but god bless you for dealing with that size.

laugh.gif
  its not that bad, alot of stuff dosent come big enough but i can usually get a decent deal.

These i just bought but i wont get them till  close to the end of the month, but we did $150 shipped for the 2 pairs
2cqohdt.jpg

sg1swh.jpg

Then these i got in late 2010, they look alot better in person
bhiee.jpg

Originally Posted by MNadel

man oh man, i'm not sure Bugin but god bless you for dealing with that size.

laugh.gif
  its not that bad, alot of stuff dosent come big enough but i can usually get a decent deal.

These i just bought but i wont get them till  close to the end of the month, but we did $150 shipped for the 2 pairs
2cqohdt.jpg

sg1swh.jpg

Then these i got in late 2010, they look alot better in person
bhiee.jpg

Originally Posted by buginout1993

is there any way to find out what the size run was on acouple pairs of af1s? i was wondering if the scarface and the linen af1s released in a 17? anyone that can help thanks!

People have hard enough time finding a sz 12 in linens, it's like a unicorn and you talking about about sz 17. You might have a better chance finding Atlantis.

Biggest I seen was 12.5 which I sold to maza .

Originally Posted by buginout1993

is there any way to find out what the size run was on acouple pairs of af1s? i was wondering if the scarface and the linen af1s released in a 17? anyone that can help thanks!

People have hard enough time finding a sz 12 in linens, it's like a unicorn and you talking about about sz 17. You might have a better chance finding Atlantis.

Biggest I seen was 12.5 which I sold to maza .

haha nice tag Jake. nice campers too.

those Raidery JDs are nice looking as well, despite the fact that they are, you know, Raiders colors.

haha nice tag Jake. nice campers too.

those Raidery JDs are nice looking as well, despite the fact that they are, you know, Raiders colors.

got these for $13.50 shipped
thinking about painting the midsoles black.
any tips/advice?
img4485f.jpg

got these for $13.50 shipped
thinking about painting the midsoles black.
any tips/advice?
img4485f.jpg

you can paint 'em, but I don't think it will lat very long. as soon as the paint chips, it will be really obvious. try it though, if it's a disaster, you can always use acetone to take the paint off again. and since you basically got them for free + shipping, what do you have to lose? haha. good luck!

you can paint 'em, but I don't think it will lat very long. as soon as the paint chips, it will be really obvious. try it though, if it's a disaster, you can always use acetone to take the paint off again. and since you basically got them for free + shipping, what do you have to lose? haha. good luck!

Back
Top Bottom